Chapter:1

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV: 

 

 

 

I wake up to the pounding sounds of my alarm clock echoing in my room,i sit up from my bed,look at the time and let out a woeful groan. It's 6:00 am.

I yank my covers off my body,stomp my feet on the cold floor and march downstairs to the kitchen. It's just one of those days ya'know, the kind that you just wanna stay home,sleep then just wake up and do whatever you wanna do. I wish I had that luxury , but who doesn't?

I search around the kitchen for breakfast and  out of the corner of my eye i spot a prepared meal for me on the counter. I smile.my day just got a whole lot better.

I approach the counter and quickly see a bright  yellow sticky note right next to the plate. It reads: 

"have a good day at school krystal! I love you" xoxoxo -Jessica 

My sister works in the mornings and during the day,she's always  making an effort to contribute to our family. Jessica is about 3 years older than me, that being said she goes overboard sometimes and is a little over protective when it comes to me. 

She used to follow me around town in her car when I used to bike. She was obviously going pretty slow so traffic would start stacking up, people got mad and started honking and passing her aggressively.

I would meet up with some friends at a mall or something and she would sit in the parking lot near where I chained up my bike waiting for me. I confronted her multiple times abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter