Abusive Parents

Life Is A Roller Coaster

No One's POV

Text Conversation~

Suho: It's me, Suho. Soo-Ji's cousin.

Mi-Ka: Oh, hey Suho. How did you get my number??

Suho: Oh... I saw your number on Soo-Ji's phone when you texted him so... yea...

Mi-Ka: Oh okay.

Mi-Ka thought that it was a bit weird that Suho got her number by using Soo-Ji's phone. A guy wouldn't do that. Her thoughts were broken when she heard a ring from her phone.

Suho: So what's up??

Mi-Ka was about to respond when her parents barged into her room.

"Yah, why are you always on your laptop or phone?? Always texting your friends and going on Facebook. You're never with us. You never spend time with your family!!" they said. Her mother walked up to her and said," You will never become part of this family," and left. Mi-Ka was left in tear. Ever since middle school started, her parents started to yell at her more, become more mean to her and make her feel more ashamed of herself. Mi-Ka has always lied about her life about her parents. She told people that they're nice people and they treat her nicely. But in reality, her parents treat her like trash. Mi-Ka didn't feel like talking to Suho anymore. She couldn't even respond back to say she had to go. She through her phone at her bed and fell to the ground crying. This is something that Mi-Ka goes through everyday. And she never told anyone about the problems she goes through...

 

 

Mianhe for an EXTREMELY late update!! A lot of things happened among the years but I'm back now and I will try to update as much as I can. I hope you like this chapter!! My Christmas present and apology gift to you!!~