Middle SchoolJun

Life Is A Roller Coaster

It was the first day of school. It was special for Mi-Ka because she was finally going to middle school. No more elementary school, no more cubbies, no more childish acts.Mi-Ka thought middle school would be a lot better than elementary school, but she was wrong. She was in sixth grade, and there were also seventh graders and eighth graders in the school. The upper classmen always teased Mi-Ka and the sixth graders. Mi-Ka didn't have any friends in her class. Well only one but that friends wasn't in her class. Mi-Ka was also bullied and felt lonely. Because of that, Mi-Ka felt depressed and felt like life wasn't worth living. Although, Mi-Ka was the brightest student among her class. She had the highest grades compared to the other students in her class, especially in science since she has an above 100 average. 

Setting: Spring Break~

Mi-Ka was visiting her family in Busan for Spring Break. She enjoyed visiting her family from Busan, especially her aunt. Her aunt understood Mi-Ka and always helped her with her conflicts. During Spring Break, Mi-Ka went to the park, and movies, and the mall with her aunt. She had the time of her life. Four days later, Mi-Ka had to go back to Seoul since her mother had work the next day. On the ride home, Mi-Ka was texting her friend. Soo-Ji.

Mi-Ka: Hey Soo-Ji!!~

Soo-Ji: Hey Mi-Ka, how was Busan??

Mi-Ka: Soo much fun. So what'cha doing??

Soo-Ji: I'm at my cousins house right now. What about chu??

Mi-Ka: I'm in the car on the way back to Seoul.

Soo-Ji: Ooohhh. Hey,do you want to video chat when you get home??

Mi-Ka: What about your cousins??

Soo-Ji: They'll be fine. Besides, they want to meet you since I always talk about all the fun times we have.

Mi-Ka: Haha. Okay. I'll see you later!!~

Mi-Ka turned off her phone and planned to take a nap. She leaned her head on door window and closed her eyes

A few hours later~

Mi-Ka woke up and when the car was parked outside her house, she ran out and went straight to her room and her laptop. She logged onto Facebook and texted Soo-Ji to go on. After a few minutes, Soo-Ji was online and requested a video chat with Mi-Ka. Mi-Ka accepted and a small video chat window was on her screen. She can see Soo-Ji and a guy  in the background. 

"Hey Mi-Ka!!," Soo-Ji said, smiling and waving.

"Hey Soo-Ji!!," Mi-Ka said and did the same. "I'm gonna unpack but you can still talk."

"Okay. Oh, when you're done, I'll introduce you to my cousins!!" Soo-Ji said.

"Okay!!," Mi-Ka yelled. She finished unpacking, plugged in her phone into a stereo and played some music and went back to her laptop. "I'm back."

"Suho, get over here!!," Mi-Ka yelled and then faced the camera. "Mi-Ka this is my cousin Junmyeon, but you can call him Suho."

"Hi Mi-Ka!! I'm Suho. Soo-Ji has talked a lot about you and showed me a lot of pictures of you and her." Suho said and smiled.

"Hi Suho," Mi-Ka said, smling and giggling a bit. The three of them talked all night and when it was 1 AM, all of them stopped video chatting and went to sleep. Mi-Ka got ready for bed and then lied down in bed. She then got a text from Soo-Ji.

Soo-Ji: So what do you think of my cousin??

Mi-Ka: He's cool. Kinda cute and funny....

Soo-Ji: Lol, you like him!

Mi-Ka: No I don't!! Whatever, I'm gonna sleep.

Soo-Ji: Night.

The next day in the morning~

Mi-Ka woke up and got out of bed. She did her morning routines and then went downstairs. She made herself breakfast and when she sat down at the table, her phone got a text message. She thought it was Soo-Ji but it was number she didn't know. She looked at the message.

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx: Mi-Ka??

Mi-Ka was hesitant but she responeded.

Mi-Ka: Who is this??