Chapter 1: An Ordinary Day

Fate brought from Coffee

Nobody's P.O.V

After finishing a long painful day in school, Yoo Hyerim slowly walked to the cafe in which she worked at. It was a cold, windy day but she didn't seem to mind it. As a matter of fact,she enjoyed this kind of weather. As breeze of wind whipped past her, she nuzzled into her white scarf. She began to realize her glasses were slowly sliding of the bridge of her nose and so she took her hands out of her pockets and pushed them back up. After a few minutes Hyerim arrived at the cafe and walked through the doors. As soon as she walked in, the smell of coffee slapped her across the face. Hyerim took notice of the amount of customers there were. There were about 7 customers leisurely enjoying their food. She tread to the employee room in the back and placed her heavy bookbag on the hook along with her coat and scarf. She tied her long, dark brown hair into a ponytail and put on her apron and nametag. When she was about to walk out, her close friend Park Soojin appeared through the door and quickly squashed her into a hug. Immediately Hyerim hugged back and they stayed in that position for a few seconds. When they let go, Soojin walked over to her hook and placed her bookbag and coat on it just like Hyerim had done and wore her apron and nametag. 

"Why didn't you wait for me after school?" Soojin said. "I thought we always walked to the cafe together? Is that your way of telling me we're not friends anymore?" Soojin said with a pout.

"Well actually I waited for you outside the school for 10 minutes but you weren't coming out so I figured you were busy and couldn't make it to work on time. Where did you even go?" Hyerim replied.

"Oh, I was finishing up that test for my Trigonometry class. I didn't mean to make you wait in the cold for that long. Mianhae, my dongsaeng." Soojin said

"Hmm, oh gwenchana. I'm okay Unnie. The cold never bothered me anyway haha(Frozen reference :P)." Hyerim jokingly said.

"...shut up" Soojin replied

After that the two friends walked out of the employee room and began to take orders from the people who were seated.

Hyerim's P.O.V

After I talked to Soojin I began to take down the customer's orders. It was hard to do this at first because of my shyness, but overtime I told myself that I should just greet them, take down their order, give them their food, and say goodbye. It made it much easier to do this job even though it's still awkward and uncomfortable sometimes. I hand the order I just took down to the kitchen workers and go on to the next table. I notice a group of people walk in and realize they're my classmates. They go by the name of BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan. I've seen them in the hallways a lot, but never once talked to them. a person like me shouldn't associate with people like them. After quickly taking down and giving the orders to the tables, I walk over to the table BTS is at and greet them. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to the Moonlight Cafe, what would you like today?" I ask them. They were all talking really loudy and they were so concentrated on their conversations that they didn't hear me. I try to speak up, but they still didn't hear me. I decide to try again and finally one of the members notice me standing there and tell the others to quiet down. I greet them again for the 3rd time and ask them what they would like to order. 

"Ah Annyeonghaseyo, please give us 3 caramel macchiatos, 2 cafe lattes, and 2 espressos(Sorry, I don't know that much about coffee). Also, please give us 2 slices of cake and 1 cupcake as well." One of the members said.

"Okay, I'll bring your food quickly." I say with a fake smile and walk away to give the order to the kitchen.

Jungkook's P.O.V

The hyungs and I wanted to hang out today after school. After a long debate we decided to go to this cafe that we heard was popular. We walk in and V hyung starts talking about how good the cafe smells. We sit at the nearest table and everybody starts talking loudly. I was up last night trying to write lyrics for a new song. I ended up falling asleep during my classes and now I'm a litle groggy. I didn't feel like talking to the hyungs because I didn't have the energy to speak, so I look around the cafe and notice all the waiters and decorations. I glance at all of the customers and before my eyes go back to the table I'm sitting at, my eyes land on a waitress with a petite figure. She has long, dark brown hair that has been tied up. She was wearing glasses and her naturally pinkish-red thin lips went well with her milky, pale, and clear skin. She was really focused on writing down the order for the table that it didn't seem like she realized that her glasses were at the tip of her nose. She seems oddly familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it. I hear Jin hyung say something to me which snaps me out of my thoughts. I turn back to the table and start conversing with Jin. After a while I hear Namjoon hyung speaking to someone. I turn my head and see the waitress from before. The whole time she was there, I was concentrated on her and I was trying to remember where I've seen her before. After she took out order she gave us a smile. I couldn't help but find it kinda cute. After she walked away, we started talkign to each other again, but V said something that caught all of out attention.

"Hey that waitress was kinda cute." V said. Everybody at our table except for me.

"Yahh did you see her skin? It was so beautiful!!" Jin said

"Her hair was so luscious." said J-Hope

"Her smile melted my heart" said Suga

"She seems familiar" said Rap Monster. We all agreed and tried to think of where we've seen her before, but the others gave up and decided to stop talking about her for now. Shortly after, the waitress arrived at out table to give us our order and I caught a look at her nametag. I looked as well and saw the words "Yoo Hyerim" neatly printed on it. I try to think of all the people I know that have that name, but none seem to pop up in my head.

Ahhh I'm so sorry for not writing any chapters for the past weeks, I've been really busy. School is a pain. I'll try my best to update as much as possible and I hope that I can get another chapter up by Saturday. I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't good, I'm still new to writing fanfics. Anyways, I hope you somewhat enjoyed this first chapter and I hope you're not mad at me for not updating.