My Goddess

Freaky Love Goddess

*The black italic words were actually said in English, while the blue italic words were Kyuhyun’s thoughts.


The one who was hugged by Sungmin scrunched his forehead while slightly pushing her away from him to look at her face, recognizing her, “Aikaterina? What are you doing here?!” That’s Sungmin’s real name! He knows her?! He’s her brother?!

A tall, Chinese-looking guy spoke while with a bowl in his arms, “I didn’t know you can speak English.” Sungmin jumped and hugged him tighter, “I missed you! Do you know how much I worried when they told me you ran away?! Why did you do that?” A red-haired guy leaning on the wall with his arms crossed spoke, having an eyebrow raised at the goddess, “Who is she?”

His eyes clearly spelled jealousy and you can hear confusion in his voice when he asked, so the guy gulped as he faced his friend, “I… she…”

This is when Kyuhyun decided to interrupt and clear the obviously tensioning air, “Donghae-hyung, don’t tell me you’re her lost brother?” Everyone inside the room had their eyes widened in shock with what Kyuhyun said. The guy named Donghae looked first at the girl hugging him then at his dongsaeng, “How did you know her, Kyu?”

He was about to answer but the red-haired guy from before dragged Donghae outside, leaving Sungmin and everyone dumbfounded.

*******

Donghae kept on struggling on the tight grip of the guy who dragged him, “Ow! It hurts, Hyukkie!” The guy named ‘Hyukkie’ stopped and faced Donghae with a furious look, “She’s a god too?” Donghae sighed as he nursed his wrist, “Yes. Goddess to be exact. And she’s my sister I once told you.”

“She’s here to get you?”

He answered with his teary eyes, “Most like it.”

Hyuk hugged the already crying guy in front of him, “Are you going to leave me?” Donghae hugged him back, only tighter, “No! I won’t leave you, Hyuk! You know how much I love you!”

Without them knowing, Sungmin and Kyuhyun heard the conversation.

*******

All day in the café, Sungmin remained in the employees’ quarter, playing with Kyuhyun’s PSP, not even talking to her brother, just with Kyuhyun. Donghae somewhat found it weird. She just said that she missed him already but how come she pays no attention to him… he also missed his cute younger sister…

He decided to eavesdrop when he heard Kyuhyun talk inside the room.

“You sure you’ll stay here? You don’t want to go out? You’re also like this in the apartment.”

“At least I’m in a different atmosphere.”

“Why aren’t you talking to Donghae-hyung?... I mean… A..ga…?”

“Agapios.”

“Whatever. So, why aren’t you talking to him? You missed him, right?”

“I do. But… I’m here to take him… to make him go home… how can I do it when he’s… in love… with a mortal?”

There’s a hint of disappointment in Kyuhyun’s voice as he asked, “Aren’t you allowed to love humans?” Sungmin sighed and looked at fidgeting Kyuhyun, “No. We’re immortals… we’re gods… we simply shouldn’t fall for…”

Donghae opened the door with a serious look in his face. Not removing his gaze on his sister, he spoke with full authority, different from the sweet hyung he is, “Kyuhyun-ah, can you please leave us for a while? And please make sure no one would hear us.” Kyuhyun just nodded and took a quick glance at Sungmin before going out the room.

When the boy was out, Sungmin broke the silence between them, “Brother…” Donghae simply smiled and sat beside his sister, “Ai, I’m glad to see you again.” She placed her head on the guy’s broad shoulder, “I guess I now know why you ran away…” When the latter said nothing while brushing the girl’s hair, the love goddess continued, “But you should know that you can’t stay like this forever… You have to…” “I know. I’ll come with you. But please give me more time to be with Hyukjae.

“What’s your name here again?”

“Donghae. Hyuk gave it to me because he found me lying on the seashore. You?”

“Sungmin. I don’t know why Kyu gave it to me.”

*******

The next day, Sungmin went with Kyuhyun at the café. She also got along with the people there especially her Hee-unnie though Hyukjae was giving her his cold shoulders because he knows she will take Donghae away from him. However, she continuously tried to be friends with her brother’s lover even if it means annoying him. She had hard time with Hyukjae yesterday but succeeded anyways. No one could resist her aegyo.

She also decided to help in the café by serving as a waitress though Kyuhyun and Donghae don’t want her to. Heechul dressed her in a pink Japanese maid cosplay costume and had her silky black hair tied up in pigtails. Kyuhyun had his jaw dropped and his heart wanted to explode that second when he saw her come out wearing that. He didn’t even notice that she is already in front of him, grinning.

“Fantasizing me again?”

His face suddenly turned tomato red, making the girl giggle and pinch his cheeks. “You’re really cute, baby~!” Oh, how he liked that endearment from her.

*******

While Kyuhyun was serving a table, he saw Sungmin talking to someone familiar outside. Hey, that’s Henry, right? Mimi’s ex-boyfriend? Why is he talking to Min?! Oh, I forgot! Mimi told me that he likes Sungmin! Nooooo!!!!

He was about to go out and get Sungmin away from that person when Donghae called him, telling him to make coffee for table 7, completely distracting him.

When the café was already unoccupied and quiet, Sungmin suddenly massaged sitting Kyuhyun’s back, making him flinch and stand. “You’ll give me heart attack, Sungmin!” She shrugged and ruffled the guy’s already messy brown hair, “Then I’ll bring you back to life!” Kyuhyun snorted and went to the kitchen, ignoring Sungmin as she tells him her encounter with Henry.

She noticed the uninterested look on him so she stopped whatever he was doing (unconsciously washing the cups without even putting soap), “Kyubear~ what’s wrong? Are you mad at me? Sorry for surprising you like that!” Kyuhyun frowned and walked. But he stopped, making her bump with his back, then turned to her and said coldly before going out the kitchen, “Don’t talk to Henry again.”

“What?”


*******


She was still in deep thought when she realized that her feet led her to the employees’ quarter wherein she saw Donghae and Hyukjae laughing. Seeing the sad look on his sister’s face, Donghae gestured for her to sit beside him and she obliged lazily. He wrapped his arms around her neck and caressed her soft, pale cheeks, “Ai, what’s wrong?” She then cried at her brother’s shoulder, making the two boys sit properly, worrying.

“KYU HATES ME, OPPAAAA~!!!”

She then told the story and the two guys grinned after she finished. Hyukjae placed his hand on top of hers, “Don’t worry, he’s just jealous.” She gave him a confused look with her puffy doe eyes, “Jealous? Why?” Donghae tugged her hair and pecked her nose, “Why don’t you ask him later when you go home? We don’t want him bursting here.”


*******


The ride home was deafeningly silent. No one dared to speak. Until she broke it when they got inside the apartment, fidgeting, “Kyu… I’m sorry…” He looked back at her, with a soft expression, “Why are you saying sorry?” She looked down, “For talking to Henry… I forgot that he’s Zhoumi-ssi’s ex-boyfriend too.” He sighed, “No, it’s not about it.”

She looked up at him, tears on the verge of falling, “Then, what?”

Afraid to confess, he changed the topic, “We already found your brother, when will you revive my mom?” She frowned, “Uh, anytime you want to.”

“What will happen after?”

“Me and my brother will go back to our world.”

“What about me?”

“You’ll forget me, don’t worry.”

He choked, eyes wider than ever, “WHAT?! WHY?!” Not even suspicious of his reaction, she answered coolly, “Well, it’s automatic. Everytime I make an agreement with a mortal and after being finished with it, the mortal will totally forget me and everything about the god world.”

His mind was now blank. He wants to be with his mom again, but he also doesn’t want to forget Sungmin… ever. He never loved anyone like her, even Zhoumi. Tears unconsciously fell from his eyes making the girl worriedly rush to him and wipe his tears, “Why are you crying, Kyu?”

He held her wrists and locked their eyes, “I don’t want to lose you, Sungmin… I don’t want to forget you… But I want my mom to live again…” She caressed the tall guy’s cheek, having a soft tone, “I’m sorry, Kyuhyun. But that’s how it works. We can’t do something about it. You want to be with your mother, right?”

But what Kyuhyun said surprised her more.

“But I wanted to be with you more than with my mom.”

She scrunched her forehead and moved away for a bit, “What?” He stopped crying and looked deeply into her brown orbs, “I love you, Sungmin.” But even before she could reply, Kyuhyun already pressed his lips with hers. At first, she had her eyes opened because of shock but as if in instinct, she closed her eyes and responded to the kiss. She never felt this way before. She just watched people do this from afar. She never thought that this would feel good, especially that it was with Kyuhyun.

When they parted for air, Kyuhyun fixed his gaze at the girl who was looking down to hide her tears. He smiled and raised her chin so she would look at him. He kissed her nose and cupped her cheeks, “I really love you… that’s why I rejected Zhoumi and why I got jealous with Henry.”

“But…”

“I know. But Min, you said so yourself, true love can overcome any magic. If I have to go against with the rules and be punished, I will. I just wanted to be with you.”

“What about your mother?”

“I realized that the present is more important than the past, and you are that present. Not that I don’t want to be with my mom, but I guess she’s now happy wherever she is now. If I were her, I don’t want my son to sacrifice being away from his loved one just for me. Maybe that’s what she will feel.”

He didn’t allow Sungmin to speak again as he captured those addicting lips again and engaged in a hot battle with her. It’s not the same gentle and chaste kiss like what they shared earlier, it was now more passionate and heated.


******


She opened her eyes and an Adam’s apple appeared on her sight. It was Kyuhyun’s. She nuzzled on his neck as she reminisce the memorable night they just shared, smiling as she thought that the man lying beside her already got her everything. Since that night, she promised herself to do whatever it takes to protect this man.

While she was taking a bath, she heard a familiar woman’s voice. Aikaterina, what took you so long? Have you found Agapios? She knows it is her mother. “No. And what were you doing last night with the mortal?! You don’t actually think that I can’t see you?! Explain! She gulped while trying to form words in her mind, “Err... Mother, please don’t hurt him!” Funny, Aikaterina! You better go back here with your brother now. I know you already found him! You know the things that I can do.

* the red words were said by Aphrodite~ ^^

Then, the voice faded away. She doesn’t know what to do. She doesn’t want something bad will happen to Kyuhyun. She now understands what her brother feels right now. She cried hard not knowing that Kyuhyun could already hear her so he rushed to where she was and hugged her, “What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

She just hugged him and cried in his chest, “I love you, Kyuhyun. I really do. Please trust me.” Not having a single clue why she was like that, he nodded and decided to ask her later.


******


Sungmin met up with Donghae while Kyuhyun is at school and told everything their mother told her. Donghae stiffened. He knows this will come but not this soon. He still wants to be with Hyukjae. “What are we going to do? I don’t want Kyuhyun to be hurt… Even Hyukkie…” The older sighed, trying to control himself from breaking down, “I know. We have to do this, Ai. It’s the only way…





*******




Kyuhyun hurriedly went home after class knowing Sungmin has something bothering her and he wants to be there with her. However, when he entered his apartment, emptiness fills the place. No sign of Sungmin, no beam of light… pure sadness. His heart thumped loud as he scans the place. No, not now. He already had Sungmin!

He went to their room and saw a letter under his picture frame with their pic together. He opened and read it but ended up bursting to tears and curled up on the floor.


Kyu,

           I’m really thankful for that puppy I saw at the alley, because if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t meet the most wonderful person in the world. Thank you for everything. Thank you for keeping me, for buying me clothes, for feeding me, for making me pissed whenever we argue over small things, for making me smile and laugh with your lame jokes, for helping me find my brother, for bringing me to the café that made me earn friends, for making me experience real life and for making me experience what true love is. Words alone cannot express my gratitude towards you. I know that this apology letter won’t be enough to heal your broken heart right now because of me suddenly leaving. I’m sorry for this. This is for the best. I don’t want to say goodbye to you personally because I might change my mind and stay. I can’t stand to see you crying over me. It’s just that, time isn’t on our side. We weren’t just meant to be. It’s the first time I ever regretted being immortal.

I promise, I won’t forget you… I love you… very much… more than anything. You’ll be the only man I will love. Goodbye.



Love,
Sungmin

P.S. If you still want to be with you mom, just tell me. I might not be there with you physically, but my heart could hear you. I’ll still do it for you.



His phone suddenly rang and a sobbing Hyukjae spoke, “Kyu! Hae is gone! He left me!” Kyuhyun cried more, “Sungmin also… left me, hyung…”




*******





It had been two months since the god siblings left their lovers. The ones left still doesn’t want to let go because they still hope that a miracle will happen and the two will come back. Kyuhyun just said that the two was abroad and might live there permanently to avoid suspicions from the others.

After class, Kyuhyun was walking when he saw Zhoumi walking towards him. He stopped and waited for her to approach him. At first, he thought that she will just talk to him but lanky arms wrapped around his neck and lips pressed onto his. He was too shocked to close his eyes and respond. Before, his heart and mind go crazy with Zhoumi’s kiss, but now, all he thinks was Sungmin’s and just with that thought, he felt his heart race.

Something in his peripheral view caught his attention. He quickly broke the kiss making the tall girl shocked, and looked at the side he saw the figure he longed for just to see her running away. ! She saw us!

He immediately ran after the girl. Since he has longer legs, he caught up with her and saw her crying, trying to avoid his stares. His heart jumped with joy as his eyes laid again on the most beautiful person ever and hugged her tightly. His sorrow and longing for that person in two months was now gone as he felt her again in his arms.

“You’re back…”

She nodded and felt her smile on his chest, “Yeah, I’m back.”

He broke the hug and leveled his face to hers, “What happened? How?” She smiled weakly, “It was hard… But I made it. I gave up my powers and immortality so that I can be with you.” He was glad to hear the last words, but the first ones made him pout, “Why give it up?” He saw that bright smile again from his loved one. “Because that’s how much I love you that I can give up everything just for you! Though mother was still furious…”

“How about Donghae-hyung?”

“He did the same! He came back with me!”

But she pouted and hit Kyuhyun’s arm, “What’s with the kiss with Zhoumi earlier? Are you back together?” The guy shook his head vigorously and pecked Sungmin’s lips, “She kissed me! I was the victim! Besides, I liked your lips the most.”

Sungmin’s face suddenly brightened as she remembered something, “Kyu! I have good news for you!” He giggled with his girlfriend’s cuteness, “What else other than you coming back to me?”



She tiptoed and whispered in Kyuhyun’s ears, “I’m pregnant.”





END~ ^^

*Aikaterina means pure in Greek


 
 
 
A/N: What do you think??? Comments please!!!