Latte Pt. 2

Latte

His eyes opened to see my blushing red-all-over face that is at least 2 centimeters away from his.

"Annyeong, Yerin-ah~"

His small left eye winked at me as I tried to understand what's wrong with him.

"ANNYEONG MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YOU'RE ALIVE GOD THANK YOU."

Jackson shook Mark's broad shoulders back and forth making him look even more terrible. Mark didn't quite get what was going on so he went back to his sleeping and I went back to my dorm, trying to forget what crazy thing has just happened.

 

*

 

Our dorm isn't that far from GOT7's so I wasn't extremly tired after walking. I opened the door and found Jimin eating my favourite chips, without my permission. If she did it once of twice, I'd still tolerate that, but it has become a daily basis for her.
She even looked suspicious. Her gleaming eyes and her hidden laughter continued to make me more curious about what she's doing to me.
I've already told her that I'm not interested in dating, but she assumes that I need to quickly find a boyfriend.
And Mark's not going to be the one. 

I went to my room and just slept. I wanted to forget about everything weird that just happened.

 

The next morning, I went down to get breakfast. Funny thing is, I met someone familiar on the way there.

"Good morning, Yerin-ah~"

Oh damn, it's him. Why can't it be Jackson, or Yugyeom, or anyone else besides him?

"Good morning, I'm really sorry about yesterday, we couldn't finish our chatting because I had to take you back to the dorm,"

"Ah, it's fine, really. I'm sorry too, I wasn't that well either yesterday. But, Yugyeom insisted me to meet you."

After grabbing food for our members, we talked our way back to our dorms.
Jimin's right, Mark is kinda quiet, but he has a nice personality. He tends to talk with a cute accent, it just makes me all bubbly inside.

Before I went into my dorm, Mark took my right hand and looked into my eyes.

"Hey, h-how about Saturday?"

"What about Saturday?"

His eyes moved up and down and away from me. His cheeks suddenly turned a bright red and his hand that was holding mine went back and behind him.
And Yugyeom just had to ruin the moment.

"Hey, Mark-hyung! There you are, come on, let's have breakfast!"

"So, what is it about Saturday," I asked again.

"Oh, u-uh never mind, gotta go, see you soon!"

 

*

 

Jimin squealed and almost choked on her bread. Laughing at the state what the only thing I had to do.

"What about Saturday????"

"How should I know? He didn't finish the sentence because that giant baby passed by and took him,"

"OMG why don't you call him, wait, why don't you wait for him to call you?"

"Please calm down...it's probably not so important,"

She didn't calm down. Jimin was busy singing love songs and other stuff that made her even more happier.
 

My phone suddenly ringed out of nowhere. I checked to see who it was, and oh, it's my mom.

"Hi, mom,"

"Who is this?"

Since when was my mom's voice deep and husky?

"It's Yerin, mom, I can't believe you forgot me!"

"Well, I'm Mark Tuan, I'm not your mom, sorry,"

I hanged up the phone call. I hate him. I hate whoever saved Mark's phone number as 'Mom'

 

*

 

Walking outside and away from Jimin was a great idea. The playground near my dorm was the perfect spot to chill out.
I found a big tree and sat under it. Wind blew my hair and cooled my hot head down.

I had no idea what to do so I slept. It was a good enough sleep, even though there were tons of kids in the area that could of disturb, but thankfully they didn't.
Then, he came.

"Annyeong.."

"What the heck are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I disturb your nap time? Ok, I'll go now,"

"N-No, it's ok, I just woke up."

Why did Mark come here? Did he know I was here?

"Oh, and about Saturday...do you have plans for that day?"

"Nope, why?"

"Great, 10 PM it is, bye~"

What.

 

*

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YERIN-AH OMG REALLY? 10 PM, SATURDAY!?"

Oh she didn't scream as loud as that, trust me. I just wrote that so it looked cool /wth author????

"Yeah, Saturday, 10 PM. He didn't say anything about the place though. Where is he going to take me?"

"Yerin, silly, Saturday IS the name of a place!"

"What? A nightclub or something?"

"Of course not! It's a new cafe that just opened up downtown,"

"But I only know the cafe you told me to go to yesterday."

"Yes, it's near that one OH. MY. GOD. YERIN I LOVE YOU."

"I love you too??????????"