FastFood

B.A.P (Choose Your Fate: Interactive Game)

Delicious greasy food smells greeted you as you pushed opened the glass door after walking to the end of that street, "this is so worth the walk" you said excitedly. You glide over the tiles to join the queue, there was another customer in front of you and you heard his order as you were deciding yours. "One cheejiburger please and cola" he said as i tried to contain my laughter, i could see that the cashier was trying to stay calm as well. "Is it that funny?" the customer in front of me turned around, i was shocked and embarrassed but i couldn't stop laughing. "Yes!" i continued to laugh and he pouted knowing that i was laughing at his pronounciation "it was cute though" i told him now only chuckling, "oh really? you think i'm cute?" he smiled and his eyes lit up in excitement from the compliment. "No i mean the words but okay" i laughed "I'm Himchan by the way" he grinned "i'm you but you should really pay the cashier first" i smiled back. He realised that he was still queuing and quickly turned around shyly as i laughed.

     

 

"Can i have two slices of pepperoni pizza and cheese fries please" i ordered and paid the cashier but as i was holding my tray i saw Himchan holding his tray waiting for me. "You were waiting for me?" i asked confused and he nodded "wanna sit together?" he asked and looked away hoping that i would say yes.

 

What do you say:

1.) Yes (sit together with him)

2.) No (Say sorry and find another sit)

 

A/N: hahaha cute himchan and his cheejiburger XD currently having the ultimate food coma*