Fastfood: Very Cheeji

B.A.P (Choose Your Fate: Interactive Game)

"Okay why not?" i smiled at him as we sat a booth that has red seats and we slide in facing each other. "So do you live around here?" he asked "yep, just a few blocks away why?" i took a bite of my pizza "nothing i was just wondering you know cause you're really pretty and i'm a 100% sure i haven't seen you around" he laughed "well i'm pretty sure i haven't seen you around either" i replied "why? cause i'm really handsome?" we laughed almost choking on our food "no..." i rolled my eyes.

"wooo can i have some cheeji fries?" he pouted and i nodded laughing "stop that" "why do i look cute?" he winked at me and i couldn't stop laughing "no because you make me want to hit you" i thought he was handsome but i wasn't going to be the one who feeds his ego. "You're mean and rough" he pretended to be sad and took away the entire box of cheese fries from me and placed it next to me "no more for you you such a meanie". "Yah himchan that's mine! give it back" i pouted and pretended to cry. 

"Awww so cute, fine i'll give it back to you" he pinched my cheeks "but i'll take one more" he laughed and took a couple more before giving it back to me "but i've got to admit that even though i think i'm extremely handsome, you're really much cuter than me" he said shyly and blushed. 

 

What do you do:

1.) Tell him honestly (I think you're handsome too)

2.) Change the subject (i think it's time to go)