You Don't Remember

I'm Dating The Jo Twins?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyun ran through the corridors, hoping to finish his work given by his homeroom teacher before classes start. It was just a simple task. Go to Mrs. Jung, get the list of transfered students for Class 4-A then give it to her. Itwas just a simple task until curiosity got the better of Donghyun when he decided to peek through the list.

Ahn Dahee

Han Yeon Rin

Kim Minhee

Kim Minhee. Kim Minhee... KIM MINHEE!!

Instead of going back to class, Donghyun picked up his pace and ran as fast as he can, startling the students walking in the corridors. He was part of the student council, part of the kingkas group, one Kim Donghyun, the leader of Boyfriend. And he's running. Like a god.

Girls squealed, watching as the boy ran, his hair going with the wind.

 

the stairs up the rooftop was a long run and Donghyun regreted for a moment, picking it as their "Space" in school. Panting, he searched for any member and sighed with relief when he saw all five of them there.

"Yah!" Hyunseung turned to see his leader looking so worked up for the first time in ages. The cool Kim Donghyun just had a run after 6498769081 years. With raised brows, he jogged to see what his hyung was holding.

"What's that, hyung?" he peeked and saw the name Donghyun was pointing. Donghyun was expecting a rather shocked reaction but Hyunseung was just nodding like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Oh. You found her too." Hyungseung nodded nonchalantly before going back to where he stood before. Donghyun walked along and there in their couch was a girl sitting, looking so stressed and irritated. Also, there was Jeongmin scratching his head in frustration, Minwoo with his sad puppy face and the twins with their equally identical dejected faces.

"That's Kim Minhee." Hyunseung pointed at the girl.

"Yeah? Well, it should be good news... right?" 

 

~~~~~~~

 

"Don't you remember?" Frustrated Jeongmin held a picture of them with a little girl when they were younger. It was taken when they went to a theme park during first grade. The other guys were surprised that THE LEE JEONGMIN would do a cheesy thing such as keeping a childhood photo of them in his precious wallet. Anyway..

"No. What am I suppose to remember?! Don't you guys have classes too?! Can't you just let me go? Maybe I'm not that Kim Minhee you've been mistaking me for." Minhee stood up from her seat, leaving the others dumbfounded and brokenhearted at the same time. They thought that when the Kim Minhee was back, she would be running to them with open arms but they were wrong. Instead, she was itching to leave the same place as they were.

Damn, cruel world.

"Maybe she's not Minhee." Minwoo said, the usual cheery voice he had that had the girls falling for him, gone.

The twins knew better.

"She's Kim Minhee. I'm sure. Idon't know why she forgot about us but i swear. That's the Kim Minhee we're looking for right there." Youngmin said, his usual happy eyes reflecting sad, confused eyes.

"I don't understand why she would forget us! That's just lame, hyung!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter