Promise Me

I'm Dating The Jo Twins?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

12 years ago..

 

The little boy waited at the end of the lake's dock with his brother who both smiled at each other and their four other friends who were busy with watching the fishes in the lake. The sun was setting but their parent's weren't be home until midnight so there's so much time to be with her before they end the day.

He waited, a plastic ring in his pocket as he nervously ran his fingers through his hair. His brother, who acted as the priest, just stood there, a weird look he was sending to his brother.

"You look like you're having a constipation." The priest boy rolled his eyes and they both had their attention at the giggling girls who just came. The girl they were waiting for was dressed in a white dress where its ends reached the wooden floor. A flower crown was in her head and her long wavy hair that reached her waist was swaying with the wind. She held a boque of freshly picked wild flowers as a bright smile was plastered in her beautiful face.

The little bride's maids giggled in their own flower bouquets as the little groom asked for her hand. Priest boy started the ceremony with boredom and irritation. This was just a request that disturbed his peaceful nap in the tree house but he had to do it. Or his brother will forever lose a part of his childhood. Her.

"Do you, my obnoxious brother, accept this lady right here to be your wife, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till do you apart?" The little groom took all the self patience he had not to ruin his little wedding and push his brother off the dock and into the lake. Gritting his teeth with annoyance, he was about to say it when he looked into her eyes, and a smile crept into his chubby cheeks.

"I do." The priest boy continued, looking at the little lady with sadness. He knew all to well why this is happening. But he chose to fake a smile.

"And you, will you take this idiot as your husband, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till do you apart even if he has no money, looks like a monkey and can't do simple math?" The priest boy winked at the little bride. "You can always choose me."

"Yah!" The little groom threatened him with a punch and the little bride giggled.

"I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter