4.theme park?

my husband ooh sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

miyoung (you):

it was morning the sunlight hit my eye so i decided to open my eye and saw a tall figure next to me huging my figure.He was very cute when he was sleeping.Then his eye slowly open "morning honey"and he kiss my nose lightly.

"so where are we going today?" he smile and said "....themepark!".

 

sehun pov:

we arrived at the themepark called "Fuji Q highland" "so which station do you wanted to go?"

she smirked and point i look to the direction that she point it.. was..emm...hua..nted..house the scary house in Osaka to be honest i was scared. "o-okkkaa..y" i said nervously.We are lining up "if you are scared you can hug me" she said "let see who will" i said with a smirk.

 

miyoung (you):

(2 hours later)

finally we can play inside was very dark and scary i can feel that sehun is behind huging me tightly and close his eye *cute* everytime where the ghost appeared sehu will be the only one that scream haha... i was enjoy looking at his scared face.
 

(45 min later in the huanted hospital)

when we both find the exit in about 3 metres away the ghost chase sehun making him scream and running towards the exit quickly i  was laughing very loudly and high five with the ghost and catch with him at the exit and saw very pale white face and skin mr sehun."if you are this scared you can tell me it okay" i said and bringing him a bottle of water to drink.

 

"let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter