1.special day wedding

my husband ooh sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

no one pov:

This is a very special day in your life the day that you waited for long. You are waiting at the dressing room nervously and suddenly the door open and saw taeyeon your bestfriend since kindergarten come and congrass you."don't worried miyoung ah you gonna be alright and you gonna be Mrs.Oh soon"taeyeon said then they heard the voice said "miyoung are you ready?" she quietly nod and follow her father she hold her father hand very tightly as she began to be nervous again and the door began open slowly at the other end she was her to be husband smiling wide at her.Slowly she began to walk toward him.When they reach the end your father slowly pass your hand to him and said "please look after her no matter what""i will".You then turn your body to face his y handsome face "you are very beautiful" his speech make you blush."I,Ohsehun will take hwang miyoung to be my lawful wife form this day forward to love and care for each other unitl death tok us apart."his said while look staright in her eye."I,Hwang miyoung will take Oh sehun to be my lawful husband form this day forward to love and care for each other until death took us apart."she while trying to control herself from crying. "now you both are husband and wife you now maybe kiss the bride." sehun slowly lean forward to meet with your warm lip this was a very warm and gentle kiss full with love."saranghae"his y voice whispered in to your ear.

 

finally the ceremony ended people were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter