2. honeymoon

my husband ooh sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author:so this week i was free so i will update another chap this week^^ so back to the story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you pov:

We were sitting in the car silently but it was a comfortable one then i decide to broke the silence and ask him "where are we going for our honeymoon?" all i get was a silence air which mean he didn't want to tell me, so i decide to take a nap.

(1 hour later)

After that i felt my head bumped onto the window and realise that finally we arrive at the airport.

We were standing in the line for check-in then it our turn when i was give my passboard and he going to open it i quickly snap away "wae?" he ask confused "don't look oppa that time my face was ugly" i said with out look in his eye and i heard him laughing out loud.

Then it time for boarding time and people starting to line up to go inside the plane.Finally we are inside the plane i was running to my seat and sehun was laughing at my silliness i was sitting near the window but the seat are three three so someone has to sit beside sehun.A girl look so confident and pretty,catwalk toward us her eye never leave sehun's.

she slowly sat beside sehun and starting to flirt with him and the thing that made me very shock is he talking to her. 

yeah i could amit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter