My First

My First... Love, and Last

It was a hilarious night, Lay couldn't stay away from Brian even after they finished filming 902014. He also asked for his Sunbaes' phone numbers and the rest of the members exchanged them as well. 
"I know this brilliant restaurant, how about we catch a late dinner together?" Xiumin suggested and all agreed. 
"Just a moment, I need to finish a couple of things before we go out." The former MC excused himself. 
Tao picked his phone and typed down something on SNS while Baekhyun chatted with Suho and Chen teased Tao. Lay changed his partner from Brian to Hwanhee. Brian smiled at Lay's cuteness that he adored all night. 
His feet lead him to an empty waiting room, when he reached the opened door, he found a girl with her back walking steadily, she seemed to be holding a phone firmly while by just looking at her back, tension was floating in the air, he could feel it, he glued his feet to the ground, though it was a little too uneasy to look at her face, to figure what on earth is causing all this quiet fuss. He stayed, standing still. 
The room was too small, he wondered how did she manage to take a fine couple of minutes walking one-way just like that.
Breaking all his thoughts, she turned slowly and walked the opposite way that she just ended.
She looked beautiful, way beautiful to be ignored. 
Normally Brian wouldn't fall for any pretty woman, his ideal type doesn't have to be a beautiful lady but this girl, she has a special charm that he couldn't resist. 
Or maybe he didn't want to. 
She kept walking away once more, never even feeling someone's presence, or eyes watching her. 
He leaned to the door and smiled warmly, she came back again then walked away again. Once more, but this time she saw Brian standing at the door, she bowed a little and he did the same. 
"You're pretty nervous." Calmly he stated. 
"My scholarship to be accepted or denied by minutes now." Simply she replied. 
He sighed still smiling, "Nervousness won't make you any good. You'll need strength whether you'll get accepted, or denied." 
She nodded and bowed once more, when she turned to leave the clock announced a sharp midnight. She stopped and sighed deeply, then hesitantly lifted her phone but before she unlocks it, it notified a received e-mail. She checked it and smiled. He smiled the same, "Should I say congrats and buy you a drink?" 
She shook her head and smiled at him, he felt a red heart flying his way, "You may buy me a drink but don't congratulate me. I'm not accepted, but my colleague did. I'm happy for her." 
He felt over the clouds, she is really happy, it's in her voice, her smile, and her body-language. 
He loved it, the pure feeling, her innocent soul. 
"Hyung, where are you? We're ready to go!" Brian could hear Suho calling. "Listen, I have to go now. Do you mind having lunch with me tomorrow?" She blushed, but she knew he had no idea how excited she felt as he asked her. 
He received a wrong signal on that and smiled sadly nodding, "Okay, I get it. Have yourself a good night." and when he turned to leave she cleared , "I never said no!" 
He smiled and faced her, "Never said yes!" 
"We needed to exchange numbers and... Well, I didn't know how to say it." Again she blushed making him smile warmly. 
"You didn't have to worry about that. I was asking for permission first then I would take the second step." 
She unlocked her phone, "Yes. Next step?" 
He chuckled and spelled his number in a steady rhythm making her chuckle. 
"Can't help it. The tone is my happy expression!" 
Chen giggled at the door catching the attention of the two. 
"Do you have any idea how a good singer he is?" He asked crossing his arms. Showing off his sunbae.
"He would tell me about it later." She smile bowed and left. 
"You little troublemaker! You ruined the mood!" Lay expressed his anger. 
Brian approached him and pinched his cheeks, "How cute! Let's go!" 


Later at a very noisy table, Hwanhee poked Brian's thigh, 
"She's pretty." 
Brian nodded smiling.
"Where are you going to take her?" 
"A not fancy restaurant but a good one still." 
"It's more like a date, you should take her for a nice walk by a remarkable view." 
"Why are you so friendly about her?" 
Hwanhee looked at him faking a-being-assaulted-face, 
"Why? Am I always about the bad guy?" 
Brian shook his head smiling, "About the teasing guy, you are!" 
"You didn't take her number!" Hwanhee shrugged his arms smirking secretly.
Brian widened his eyes then cleared his throat.
"She'll call you, hyung. She looked captivated by you." Xiumin joined out of nowhere. 
Brian took a sip of his drink silently. His phone announced a received text, he read the text casually, put the phone on the table and took another sip, "So, where do you think is a good walk after lunch, Hwanhee?" 
He didn't even look at the guy and took another sip as everyone whistled cheering for their cool sunbae. 
"Hyung!" Baekhyun called for his sunbae, "Shouldn't you call her?" 
Brian hissed, "Isn't it too late?" 
"Not late for the text then it's not late for a call. Besides, she took a step and sent you a text, you should be more generous." Baekhyun winked. 
Brian got up and held the phone to his ear. 
"Hey... Thought you weren't replying tonight." Brian spoke ever so gently. 
"It took me a while to get home, I had to stop by the supermarket and buy few things." She replied casually as if they're a longtime partners.
"Oh! That late? Were you alone?" 
"Mmm, but I did listen to a song." He could tell she was smiling. 
"Is it... A song of us?" He asked and received a cute "Hmm" in return.
"Are you home now?... Did you buy what you wanted?... What song?" Brian put the questions in order. 
She chuckled, "Yes, I brought everything that's needed and yes, I'm home. But I can barely open my eyes, I really should get some sleep." 
"You sound exhausted, get some rest. Wait, before you hang up, where should I come tomorrow to pick you up?" 
"Home. I'll text you the address. Ah and it was "Sea of love" ..." 
He smiled and ended the call.

He went to bed with a relieved heart. He knows that the girl he just met captured him and claimed him, hers. He knows a big turn in his life will turn things upside down with her appearance in his life and for the record, he liked it.

On the other hand, though lots of things were running in her mind, she played a song and slept listening to it. 
Sea of love...