Revenge pt. 2

Revenge (Rise of the Fallen)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica stands with open at the large building. She's never seen such a horrible building. It's large but the are all broken, the walls are crumblings slowly, the paints chipped, it reeks, and it has an aura that's similar to a haunted house.

She turns to Yi Fan, "this is a joke right. Please tell me this is a joke and there is another small building you found. Possibly one that is in good condition." She plugs her nose, the stench is starting to make her feel dizzy." 

He smile and prides himself, "It's so beautiful, I almost want to cry. This isn't a joke. All it needs is some fix-ins and it will be as good as new in no time."

She raises an eyebrow at him. He sighs "Okay, maybe it needs a lot of fix ins."

Sulli claps her hands, "Yi Fan, this isn't the best spot, but you found a perfect building. However, we need to put a lot more work." She turns to the immense crowd behind her. 

"Are we ready to start building." The crowd cheers and claps.

Sulli adds, "One more thing, this will remain a secret, we have double checked all of you and if anyone lets it out-" She makes a cutting motion to her neck, "You're cut out." 

Yi Fan claps his hands, "Get to work everyone! Hwaighting!." The crowd cheers back and start construction.

Jessica laughs a little, "when you said a large group of people, you really meant a large group of people."

Yi Fan winks at her, "That's just my style."

Jessica rolls her eyes, "That doesn't make sense. Anyway even though there are a lot of people, this might take monthes, or a year."

Yi Fan hands her a folder filled with papers. "Yi Fan what is this?"

"Paperwork."

"What kind of paperwork." He smirks.

"Legal papers, lease papers, utility bills, the cost for the construction in general, meaning lighting, appliances, plumbing, heating-"

Jessica covers his mouth with her hands. "I got it! Now please stop talking." 

He smirks again, "must be too much to handle for you. Luckily I can handle it." She glares at him.

"Maybe we should stop right now. This is mad. The costs are going to go over our heads." Yi Fan takes our his phone.

"Well when we combine all our incomes from our jobs, plus your little fashion line." Jessica laughs hysterically.

"I completely forgot my fashion line. How could I be so stupid, and Yi Fan you are so dead." Yi Fan shrugs and turns.

Sulli walks over and pats Jessica on the back, "Don't worry. Relax." She takes Jessica's hand and leads her away from the building.

"You know what's amazing about this place." 

Jessica shrugs, "I can't find anything."

Sulli smiles, "When you look past the awful condition of the building, it's not that bad. Also it's so secluded that you can shout whatevr you want and no one can hear you."

Sulli yells out, "I'M HAPPY FOR WHO I AM! NO ONE CAN STOP ME." She turns towards Jessica, "try it."

Jessica takes a breath and shouts out, "SM YOU ARE GOING DOWN. PREPARE FOR KJS ENTERTAINMENT! The sun beams down on them. 

She smiles brightly. It's been about 3 months since Jessica felt so fresh. Maybe this plan was a good idea.

Their new beginning had just started. A new hope. 

________________________________________________

|| 5 monthes later ||

Construction was completed. Stage one of this full out plan was complete. It started getting scarier.

Jessica stood next to Sulli and Kris in awe. The contruction workers had done an amazing job. 

KJS Entertainment was now a building that shined brightly in front of them. It was the most beautiful building they had ever seen, in bold "KJS" was written at the top. 

"Good work everyone, you really outdid yourselves." Yi Fan looks at Jessica in disappointment. 

"Yi Fan what's wrong?" He shakes his head.

"In order to be an official company, we need to debut a group and/or an artist."

Jessica slaps her face in utter dumfoundment. 

"I can't believe we forgot. All this hardwork and we didn't even train people." Sulli walks up to them with glee. 

Her smile fades with Yi Fan's and Jessica's. "What's wrong you two?"

Jessica looks down in disappointment, "we don't have anyone to sign. We don't have a group or an artist." Sulli smirks and starts laughing.

Yi Fan's eyes widen, "Sulli, why are you like this?"

"Oh you too were so obsessed with stealing the other groups from SM and money that you forgot to hire newbies. So I did that instead." 

Jessica makes a puzzled look, "But we still need to train them, get a song down, and make an MV. That'll take monthes." 

Sulli continues laughing, "I did something amazing and terrible." She gestures them to come closer. 

They all lean in together. Sulli continues, "I stole SM's unknown rookies." Yi Fan and Jessica look at each other and at the same time, "Daebak Sulli."

Fear fills Jessica, "Sulli what if SM finds out what we've been up too."

Sulli smiles, "Relax unnie, you know how SM is. They barely focus on the rookies unless they are in a major crisis. They're not even rookies to SM. Just backup rookies."

Yi Fan his head in confusion, "What, that does not make sense to you."

Sulli shakes her head, "Okay the truth is that they aren't even rookies, SM was supposed to have auditions but they were magically canceled, I wonder how because I have no clue at all. Anyway, I told the auditioners to come with me instead and held auditions." 

Jessica raises an eyebrow, "Sulli, how were the auditions canceled?"

Sulli weakly smiles and shakes her head, "Honestly you don't want to know how I did it." She claps her hands in delight, "So, I told the best ones that we will get them signed right away and they said okay. Daebak right? I brought them here!." She motions towards the three boys and two girls. 

Jessica becomes confused again, "Three boys in one group and two girls in another group?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter