Revenge pt. 1

Revenge (Rise of the Fallen)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica puts her last belongings in her bag. Tears flow down her face. 

She checks her Weibo to see the spam of comments. 

"Unnie please don't go."

"We love you"

" SM"

She nods her head in approval. The tears are still flowing. 

A glare from glass shines on her eyes. What the? She walks over to pick up a photo frame. SNSD is all together in one picture.

A tear drop lands on the frame. "Will it ever be this way again?" She tosses the frame into her bag. Jessica puts on a hoodie and sunglasses and heads out.

She walks past the SM building to see a crowd of fans outside. They hold up signs that say

"Bring Jessica back."

"OT9 Forever."

"SM Worst Company Ever."

Jessica becomes speechless with her fans. In her mind, she knows that she is really lucky to still have loving fans. She covers her face and waits by the sidewalk. She sticks her hand out for a taxi and gets in. The taxi drives past the SM building.

The taxi driver shakes his head in disapproval. "Those SM staff members are going to pay dearly. My son and daughter were really upset today. I wonder how that girl is doing? Do you know?"

Jessica nods and allows more tears to flow out. She mumbles under her breath, "I'll be back my darlings. Wait for me, but please don't cry." 

She wears her headphones and lays her head back. She closes her eyes for a nap. 

|| 2 Months Later ||

The light shines through the window panes onto Jessica's eyes. She slowly opens them and stretches. Jessica doesn't bother to wash up or change her clothes. Instead, she heads downstair and on the TV. 

Announcer: "Welcome the beautifully talented SNSD." Jessica shakes her head and searches for to remote. "I refuse to watch this."

SNSD: "Annyeong-haseyo"

Announcer: "So girls how are you right now?"

Tiffany: "Well this year has been really rough, but we're holding on."

Taeyeon: "As you know, now Holler is in the Top 10 already."

Announcer: "Aigoo, everyone, give these tough girls a hand." Jessica starts searching frantically for the remote.

"Where's that damn remote?" 

Announcer: "So girls, I want to be a little serious for awhile. How are you all feeling?"

Tiffany's smile fades away slowly. Tifanny forces a smile.

Sunny: "In the beginning it was hard, but we've worked really hard and came back to our feet."

Jessica's trembles and her face turns pale. 

Seohyun: "But no matter what we'll always be SNSD."

Jessica holds up her fist and meekly whispers, "Hwaighting girls."

Announcer: "Tiffany what's wrong, you're smiling really hard."

Tiffany: "Nothing, I'm just really excited about Holler." 

She covers her face and laughs. Her laugh sounds really scary for some reason.

Announcer: "Anyway we'll be back to interact more with SNSD.

An ad comes on.

Jessica is beyond tears, "I miss them so much!" 

Her doorbell rings suddenly. 

She opens the door to see a familiar face. 

"It's been awhile, Jung Jessica." In front of her stands Wu Yi Fan.

A.K.A Kris.

EXO's former member Kris.

Jessica's eyes widen in shock. "Kris, w-why are you here?"

"Don't call me Kris, it makes me feel like I'm still an object. Can I come in?" She nods while still in shock. Her eyes follow him walking past her.

He sits down on the couch, "This really isn't my style."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter