CHAPTER 9

Mood Ring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyorim looked at her finished art work and smiled to herself, satisfied with her work. She submitted it to the teacher and no doubt, she got an A+. Art was her favourite subject so she will give in her all when she is drawing. She was thinking of being a fashion designer when she grows up. Her parents disagree but she is determined. 

"Your work is really beautiful. Not kidding." Youngmin said from behind her. This time, she could hear the sincerity in his voice. 

"Thanks. Your is also not bad I can say." She complimented his work. He drew a boy sitting near a window spacing out. *I wonder what this picture mean.* Hyorim thought to herself. 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was just doodling on his piece of paper when he realized he drew the rings he and Hyorim had. *Why did I draw this? I must be crazy.* he thought to himself and crushed the paper. He took a new piece of paper and drew his room instead. It was clean, organized and biggest in between the six of his friends. He just loves his room but sometimes, he does not have peace. His friends will just come in at any part of the day and trash his room. Sad life for him. 

Myungsoo handed the piece of artwork to the teacher and went back to his seat. 

As all the students one by one handed up their artworks, the teacher counted the number of submissions. Once she counted she had all 27, she made and announcement. 

"All of you must present this particular artwork as part of your art grades. Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter