CHAPTER 8

Mood Ring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This Kim Myungsoo is my soulmate?!* 

There must be something wrong with this ring. More worst, I can't get this ring off my finger. Hyorim thought to herself. She sighed and listened to what her teacher is saying while writing down notes. 

Soon, break time came and Hyorim stepped into the cafeteria. It was like a zoo. Food flying here and there. People playing chasing each. This place does not look like a high school cafeteria, instead, middle school cafeteria. She slowly made her way to the counter, taking her food, trying to be careful so the flying food would not land in her own tray. She succesfully got out of the cafeteria and made her way to the school's rooftop. 

Once she opened the doors, she was stunned by the beautiful garden there. 

She settled down on one of the chair and begin eating. After she finish eating, she stood up and walked around the garden, breathing in the fresh air given out by the plants there. She was walking when she saw a blonde hair sleeping near a bush. Suddenly the bell rang but the blonde guy have not wake up. Hyorim quickly shook him and he opened his eyes slowly. 

"Yah! Why did you wake me up!? Aish!" He ruffled his hair. 

"Well sorry! The bell just rang and I wanted to be the 'nice' person to wake you up but I'm afraid not. Go back to sleep if you want, I'm going." She said and walked away from him. Youngmin looked at her in disbelieve. This is the first time a girl ever talked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter