CHAPTER 4

Mood Ring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo went back home after buying his ramen and cooked it. Dongwoo came and sneaked up beside him.

" BOO!" He shouted. Myungsoo did not even got scared and continued cooking his ramen. 

" Why did not get scared?" He whined and pouted.

" I heard your footsteps and I'm too occupied about my ramen to care about you." Myungsoo said to him not even looking at him, eyes still on the ramen. He shooed Dongwoo away and took a bowl out of the cardboard. He poured it out and went to the dining table to start eating. Woohyun came out of his room and was shocked to see Myungsoo still eating.

"Didn't we eat just now? Why did you eat again?" Woohyun asked still shocked. 

" You 6 greedy pigs finished everything before I came out of the bathroom, you think I am not hungry? You guys did not even keep anything for me to eat so I just went to the convinient stall to buy ramen to eat." Myungsoo retorted. Woohyun made an 'O' face and plopped himself in front of the television. The others came down and was about to ask the same question as Woohyun but Myungsoo cut them," don't make me repeat why I am eating this." All of the rest gave a confused face and bombarded Woohyun with questions. Myungsoo just shooked his head and continue to eat his ramen.

--------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry for not updating for so long. I was busy planning the plot for the other stories. This chapter is continuing from chapter 2. If you forgot, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter