Pained

Betrayed

 

Jessica got off the phone with Tiffany, as she walked towards Gate 15, the one-way ride to L.A. She was still furious and emotional about what had happened. As she walked silently to her gate with a hat and mask on, she thought about her current situation.

 

“Ugh, I can’t believe it….. I can’t believe anything anymore.”

 

“Ringggggggg, Ringggggg.”

 

Jessica’s phone went on for the a hundred time, everyone’s been calling her. Her friends, family, and managers have all been trying to contact her. She wasn’t going to answer the phone; she didn’t feel talking to anyone, let alone herself. If she could escape from her own thoughts maybe, just maybe she could be happy.

 

Countless of times Jessica has thought about what she had done. She told herself she was doing this for her future, for her life, for her goals, for her…….. Had she been selfish? She knew Girls Generation would never last forever, but maybe she should have waited till the end of their next album to start her career. Maybe she could have waited for an official statement to the fans before posting on her Weibo. Maybe she could have patched things up with the Girls, and then been able to work together harder then ever. Maybe, Just Maybe……..

 

“NO, NO stop it Jessica! You know for a fact what your doing is correct.”  Jessica silently cursed to herself while shaking her head attempting to shake the thoughts right out of her body.

 

She tightens her grasp on her bag and headed towards the gate not getting her usual coffee. She wants to sleep on the plane ride for once. She never liked sleeping on the plane because it gave her nightmares, but today she didn’t care. She thought back to the first time she feel asleep on the plane.

 

She had dreamed that she and her Members of ~

 

“Wait”

 

Jessica stopped herself before finishing the rest of her thought.

 

She scoffed to herself pathetically,” They aren’t my Members anymore…..”

 

With a tear rolling down her cheek, She mentally scolded herself. She sighed and prepared to get on the plane to New York, still not getting her coffee.  She didn’t mind if she got a bad dream on this trip back because what she was experiencing now, was already a nightmare. Whatever dreams she would have on her plane ride would be nothing compared to the aching pain already in her heart.