Listen to Me

Betrayed

“Jessica how could you!”

 

“How could I? How could you guys?”

 

“We love you and want you to be happy, but we can’t let you use us!”

 

“I didn’t do any of that! I just need to focus on my future too Fany.”

 

“hugh” Tiffany scoffed,”And we’re not apart of your future?”

 

“I didn’t say that I meant~”

 

“Meant what? That we can’t work together till the end? That our lives as Girls Generation are nothing more than the past? Jessica, we have so much more time ahead of us, but we have only so much time being Girls Generation.”

 

Tears began to roll down Tiffany’s cheeks, she clenched tightly to the phone in her hands.

 

“Fany it wasn’t me who wanted this, I wanted to do everything I could to continue as a member, but look what happened. You guys left me, and forced me to choose between my job as a member of Girls Generation and my career as a designer.”

 

“NO Jessica! We didn’t want you to choose between us! We just wanted you work on what was important right now.”

 

“SO my ambitions and decisions AREN’T IMPORTANT??”

 

“NO, I meant, I meant, I meant that~”

 

“NO Tiffany, I don't have time for this, I have to go.”

 

“Jessica let me explain!”

 

“Good bye Tiffany”

 

“Jessica!”

 

“………………….”

 

“JESSICA!”

 

Tiffany closed her eyes and clenched her teeth tightly. She gripped the phone on her right ear firmly, turning her knuckles white.She brought the phone down, and leaned back against one of the hallway doors near their waiting room in China. They just finished their performance and she hadn’t had the chance to talk to Jessica since Hyoyeon’s birthday. She felt devastated, how could Jessica do this to them, and how could things all burn so quickly. All she had wanted was for them to be okay, but in the end nothing happened. She couldn’t hold back the tears and sobbed in the hallway alone, thinking of all the things she could have done to make this problem avoidable.

 

“If only I listened to her more….”

 

“If only I encouraged her to work it out….”

 

“If only I told her how much she meant to me, us…..”

 

“If only I told her how much…. How much I loved her…..”

 

Tiffany snorted pitiably to herself,

 

“Pabo Tiffany, Your such and idiot…….”