Dream a little of Him

You really know me, that's all I need to know .

[EUNJIN P.O.V]

 

 

I had many memories but as not much as in Seoul. That was my first day for staying in Seoul.

I temporary stayed at Minji's house. I paid everything for my needs and for the cost to wash my clothes in laundry.

I looked at the clock "it's already 12.00 AM and I can't even fall asleep. "Okay, close my eyes and bring me to the world of dreams please..." I wished that my hope would come true.

I suddenly slept and dreamed of my childhood.


 

In my dream...I just caught a flashback of me, my brother (Donghae)  and Kyuhyun when we were in childhood..

"Kyuhyunniee...come over here!! let's play!" I shouted and wanted him to join us. My brother and me.

"Ani..ani!!" Kyu refused me and looked at my ball

"come on Kyuhyunie!! Don't be too shy! We want to play the ball" my brother asked him, once again.

"No! I've told you that I don't want to play! I don't like to play dirty things like that and it's better if  I played my own toys!" he replied Donghae oppa rudely.

"Please act politely to my Oppa, Kyuhyunnie! if you just keep playing your own toys, you'll be unhealthy!!" I reproved Kyuhyunnie.

"yeah whatever!" Kyuhyunnie replied me

"Oh..I think I know why you don't wan to play  football with us..You must can't play it kkkk~" I giggled and smirked to him.

His face turned reddish and looked like want to angry at Donghae oppa and me.

"No way, I'm a strong boy!" he said cranky.

"I want a proof from you!" I said and wanted to challenged him.

"If Kyuhyunnie don't want to play with us, just let him to play with his own toys" Donghae oppa said wisely.

Kyuhyunnie suddenly walked to Donghae oppa and said to him "I'm not a loser, Hyung! I can play football"

I pulled Kyuhyunnie's hand "come one, let's go"

Our faces were so super happy. When we took a rest, we relieved our bodies. Suddenly Kyuhyunnie hold his chest.

"YAA!! Kyuhyunnie, gwaenchanayeo?" I asked him.

"My chest is really painful." Kyuhyunnie replied me with a limp. After that, we sent him back to their home.

"Please help him, he's totally sick." I explained to the other maids.

One of the maids called a doctor and brought Kyuhyunnie to his room.

Kyuhyunnie's parents and my parents came..

Donghae oppa tried to explain about Kyuhyunnie' s condition right now.

"Jeongmal mmianhae, mrs. Cho  but Kyuhyunnie.

"What was happened?" His parents asked me.

"I just asked him to play football with me and Eunjin. He wanted to play with me and..."

/SLAPPPED/ Donghae got slapped from my Mom

My mom was so angry. "Why are you like this.? she kept angry to Donghae oppa.

"EOMMAA!!"  I shouted to her.

"Why you guys still play with Kyuhyun-sshi? Kyuhyun-sshi couldn't play hardly that may causes heartache" she was a bit cranky.

"Kids are innocent. Let them play  many fun things, I'll see check my son's condition first" Kyuhyunnie's eomma was really kind.

 

 

I woke up suddenly and I just had only a picture of him in my mind...even he was like that, Kyuhyunnie was so lovely ....

 

 

Dear readers: get ready for the more interesting chapters. See ya on the next chapter^^