A Prologue

You really know me, that's all I need to know .

[AUTHOR P.O.V]

Have you ever thought that someone could limit till how long you can live, breathe and see the world?

You must haven't thought like that before. But this happened to Eunjin.

Isn't it insane?

You may think that the someone is a doctor who giving a verdict about her ilness? no, not him.

She's a healthy girl since she was born and that's the reason why they chose her.

Have you guys ever heard the term of heart transplant? and if the one who donoring his/her heart will die?

Well, shortly, she was destined to become a life savior when she reached her age enough.

You asked if she wanted to do it?  Certainly not, I haven't heard before that someone would sacrifice her/his life for people she/ he didn't know.

But that is the life that she lives. She has to do the agreement which has been agreed by her parents.

Weren't they bad? well, she can't say yes because if she lives and grows older.

She's just a burden of her parents' lives.

Her parents had to pay the debt to the Cho Family

Her family are also feeling so indebted to Cho Family.

Cho Family are very nice but unluckily they should be given a very severe ordeal.

Kyuhyun, their only son has cardiac abnormalities and only can be saved by heart transplant.

Eunjin's parents finally made an agreement to gave Eunjin's heart to Kyuhyun but later she grew up.

This is the life that she had to spend.

With every breath she took, every step she walked

Every minutes and even every seconds are such precious things for her.