Goodbye, Busan

You really know me, that's all I need to know .

[EUNJIN'S P.O.V]

 

I walked down toward Sinchon street. "Seoul is a bit cooler than Busan, the weather is really freezing me" I tighten my wool scarf on my neck.

"Okay, what time is it?" I looked at my watch.."oh it's already 7.00 PM. I must go to Minji's House"

Minji is a friend of mine in Busan who had a house in Sinchon, Seoul. She was on vacation in Seoul.  Her house is quite near from Yonsei. "Yeoboseyo" I called Minji "Yeoboseyo, ne?" she answered me..

"Minji-sshi, I wan to stay for a night at your house, may I?"

I permitted her for staying a night at her house

"of course, you may" she gave me her permission

"thanks a lot, Minji-sshi" "Sorry to bother you, Minji-sshi" I really thanked to her

 

At Minji's house

 

"Annyeong Minji-sshi, can I go inside?" I asked her and it was so freezing in outside.

"Ah..come in! come..come.. you look so suffer fom coldness in Seoul!" she told me to get into her house.

"Jeongmal gomawo.." I was so grateful.

"let me show the room that you will stay in.." she walked and went upstairs. She showed me the room. It was nice and there was a heater for warming my body inside the room.

"Oh my..this is so warm, thanks, I don't know how to pay your kindness" I was so happy and I thanked to her.

"well, let's just say my house is your house, too" she smiled.

 

In the next morning

 

My clock's alarm on my cellphone has been set to wake me up at 6.00 AM.

RIIING RIIING!!  my clock's alarm rang but unfortunately I didn't hear any sounds.

Then suddenly, Minji splashed me a water and I finally woke up.

"KYAAAA what time is it?!! I asked her

"it's 6.35 AM" she answered me and giggled

"MWOO?? OH MY.. I'll be late!!" I jumped from the bed and changed my clothes.

"Ya!! why don't you take a bath? you'll be smelly!" she told me to take a bath but I didn't care anything. My concentration was just on Yonsei's test and interview.

"I go now, bye!" I went downstairs and wore my shoes hurriedly.

"good luck, Eunjin-sshi!" she wished me luck.

"Gomawo!!" I shouted her.

 

At Yonsei University

 

"aaah finally I arrived here" I looked at my watch and it was still 6.50 AM. "Alright, the test will be started at 7.00 AM..and..." suddenly I remembered something.

"Oh my.. I don't even study yet... will it be difficult or not?" I went limp, I had no hope.

"I have to study right now!!" when I opened the booklet about the test, I suddenly heard an information about the test. The test was about to start and the students who participated in the test had to enter the test room.

"You must can do it, Eunjin-ahh. You must be missing your family in here even you don't know where they live." I calmed myself.

I entered the test room and sat on the numbered chair. I saw a boy that sat on my chair.

"Excuse me, i think this is my chair, look at the number of the chair." I spoke to him.

He just stood and went away without apologizing to me. His face was so cold.

I didn't care then I sat on my chair.

"aaishhh the test it's not easy at all but I won't give up!" I kept doing my test.

The bell was ringing and the test was over. "Okay, just wait for the call to do interview or not, oh wish I could pass the test.."

After an hour... "Lee Eunjin!" the Yonsei's staff called my name.

"ah..yes!" I answered it and smiled happily.

"You may go to the interview room now" the staff told me.. "Yes, Sir" I replied him.

I entered the room and there's only one lecture inside there. He smiled to me.

He asked me "What's your name?"

"Lee Eunjin, Sir.." I answered him somewhat shaky.

"Do not be nervous" he smiled to me and gave me some questions. I answered him rightly.

 

After, I did the interview and waited for the result. After waiting for about 2 hours, I was given a letter by the staff in Yonsei.

I read it carefully and... "OH THANK GOD! I PASSED THE TEST" I jumped a little high and jumped again like a kid.

i felt so happy but I felt sad, too. I realized that I would study in Yonsei but the other side I would leave Busan until I graduated from there.

"Goodbye, Busan... I'll be missing that city"

 

 

Dear readers, please keep reading. Do not ever get bored.

See ya on the next chapter. Happy reading^^

ps: you'll never regret to read it kkkk~