An Important Meeting

Different

I put on my best outfit on, something that will impress this very important person. This is my last chance, I must get into this company. I looked at the mirror, tilted my head and smirked.

"I got this!" assuring myself that I made the right decision to choose this company.

"Hey Bro! You're ready?!" asked my sister who was peeking through the door. I turned and smiled, posing with my outfit. She laughed and replied "You look good! Now go!

I was fairly quiet in the car, running through words in my mind that will give a good impression to the CEO. He's a tough person to crack and I hear that's quite hard to pleased. I closed my eyes and put my seat back to rest a little bit. My father clears his throat, "Mino-yah...you will debut! I can feel it!" I faced my father, who isn't usually so vocal about my passion for music and heard his sincerity in his voice despite his stoic expression. I got up and touched my father's hand, "I'll make you and mom proud! I promise! Just you watch!" He nodded his head even though I can see the famous Song family smirk.

I arrived at in front of the building, "Ahhh, it looks so much bigger this time around the last time I was here to tape my audition." I said to my father. My father looks at the building and then at me, "Son, do your best like always! Just know we're proud of you always getting back up and pursuing your passion! When you get accepted in which I know you will! Practice even more harder! Fighting!" I felt my eyes burning and tears starting to form. "Aish!! Why do you have to say that?!" I gave him a big bear hug and got out of the car.

I walked up to the security guard and told him my name and reason of being there. He flipped through his clip board and opened the door. That hallway, those pics of all these successful artists is just so intimidating, but also so beautiful. I thought "one day, my picture will be up there right?" I got into the elevator and got out of the top floor and walked to the secretary's desk.

"Hello, I'm..." I managed to say, but the lady interrupted me and said,

"Ahhh you're his 4:30! Song...Song MinHo? Right?"

I was surprised, she was so fast and I nodded.

She smiled at me and picked up the phone. "Can you let CEO know that his 4:30 is here? Thank you!"

I'm starting to get to nervous, it's like they were waiting for me. Now I'm second guessing my outfit, my head is starting to forget the things I wanted to tell the CEO. This can't happen! But I'm so nervous.

"Ahh...excuse me..can I use the bathroom real quick before I see CEO?" I nervously asked the secretary.

"Ahh yes it's the downstairs though, since the one up here is out of order." She got up and looked at her watched, "yahh it's 4:00pm?! You're so early! You must be excited to talk with CEO. Are you nervous?" She asked while motioning me to follow her.

"Yeah, I felt so confident earlier, but now it's like there's so much expectations. I'm actually feeling the pressure now." I replied

"OMO! Don't be like that CEO seems to really like you! Don't be so intimidated! Anyways, just take this elevator and go down 2 floors. Once you get off the elevator walked the hallway and turn right and there you'll find the bathroom. Don't get lost! Remember!! You have to be back by 4:30!" the secretary said with a sincere smile.

"Okay." I smiled back and waved while getting on the elevator.

"Go down 2 floors...level 2.." I repeated to myself while looking at the elevator numbers blinking. I got off the elevator at level 2 and looked around.

"Was it this hallway? Wait there's two hallways! Aigoo! Which one is it?! Where am I?!" I hit my head trying to figure out which way the bathroom is. All of a sudden I hear someone singing and guitar playing in the background. I turned around and followed the sound to a room. The door was closed, but there was a see through window, "Yahh! I'm in the recording studio area!" I said in awe looking at the equipment and people working inside the studio. "Wow! It's so amazing" I said to myself, but who was singing? I must've made myself look obvious because now people in the studio are looking at me through the window. I bowed immediately and turn around. "Aishh! How embarrassing!" I stood at the end of the hall while I was listening to whoever was singing. He has such a unique and husky voice! It's quite mesmerizing actually. I stood there until the recording stop and I snapped back to reality.

"Wait! How long was I here for?! I still need to go to the bathroom!" I looked at my watch. "Ahhh! It's 4:20pm already?!" I rushed down the hallway and made a right or was it left? I finally reached the bathroom. "ahh how did I lose focus? That voice though! I need to hurry up!" I said to myself. I was my hands and rushed out of the bathroom not looking in front me and then..

CRASH! My body hits another body and a sound of some kind of instrument hitting the floor. I froze and looked in front of me and saw guy with a hat over his eyes and is quite skinny on the floor rubbing his arm and his guitar on the floor next to him.

"DAMN IT!!!!" he said while checking on his guitar. I felt so embarrassed and bad to even look at him.

"Umm hello?! That hurts!Where are you going in such rush like that?! You need to be aware of your surroundings! You can really hurt someone." said the voice.

I still couldn't look him the eyes and had my head down. "I'm...I'm sorry!"

The guy sighed and got up while holding on to his guitar, "Its okay, you look new and don't know this place well. I'm not hurt and my guitar isn't broken or anything. So I'll let it slide for now.."

I nodded and managed to look up and this mystery guy. His hat still covered his eyes, but his skin looks so fragile and white. He has these pink plump lips just like a good friend of mine and he's scrawny as . No wonder he hit the floor hard while I was still standing.

I bowed again, "I'm sorry..I really am! It's just I have...a meeting..omg! I only have a few minutes! I need to go to level 4!"

The guy chuckled and I can see his chin dimple and it's quite charming in a way. "Ahh you have a meeting with CEO? You must be his 4:30! It's a pleasure to meet you! Maybe I'll work with you in the near future." He touched my shoulder and whisper in my ear "You better hurry, CEO doesn't like tardiness! And you need to be confident..if you can't even look me in the eyes how can you look at CEO. Just some advice! Good luck!"

Then I felt him pushing me into the elevator and pressed level 4 for me. He looked up and I can finally see his eyes and he waved and smiled, "I'm Kang Seung Yoon by the way, you must be Song MinHo, I heard a lot about you! I hope to see you around." And with that the elevator doors closed.

"WHAT? HOW? That was Kang Seung Yoon? I've seen him on television and now I've seen him in person! How does he know about me?! He hopes to see me around? Ahh that must of been him in that recording room?" I thought to myself. I looked up at the elevator numbers, CEO must have high expectations if people know of me here. That's scary! I look at my watch "just in time!" I said with relief.

"Ahhh there you are! CEO is waiting now! Come this way!" The secretary said smiling and takes me to CEO's office.

I took a deep breath and walk in.