Escaping

When the Cameras Turn Off

The young blonde girl was fixing her hair, she wanted to look good that night. It were 6 pm. and she didn't wanted to look bad and be late. She was the only one in the dorm. Taeyeon was with her boyfriend, same with Tiffany and Yoona. Seohyun went to shopping, Sunny and Yuri were eating and Sooyoug went to walk a little. She was very concentrated that she was unaware of the presence of someone else in her room.

"I see you're excited for tonight." That voice, she know it perfectly, that person was no other than...

"Jung SooYeon! You kid!" The blonde quickly hugged her long time friend. "When did you come?"

"I came yesterday. I didn't wanted to bother you girls, so, I decided to visit you today." The brunette smiled widely. "I saw you were so busy last days." And winked at the younger.

The blonde blushed a little and she bit her lip. "Aniya unnie, this is just a curtain." She looked at the floor.

"Sorry Hyo babe, it's my fault." The brunette sat on the bed, next to her friend.

"It's not your fault. I will never blame you pabo!" The girls hugged each other when they heard someone closed the door, they turned to see Sooyoung pouting.

"Yah, I want a hug too." Then the tall one saw her friend. "I think you need our help. What do you think Sica?"

The brunette glared the tall one. "First call me unnie, irreverent." She laughed. "I agree with you, someone here need our help."

Sooyoung selected the make up and Jessica the clothes.

"7:40 and you're ready. How beautiful Hyo." The tall said.

________

"It's 7:40, Changmin get out of my car!" The older said.

"Hyung, take it easy. First take me to SuJu dorm." The younger said calmly, which made the older really crazy.

"No, I'll take you to F(x) dorm." The older wanted his revenge.

"Nope, stop with that hyung. I'll take a cab, you're so annoying." The younger get out of the car laughing.

"Stupid maknae." The older one smiled, and went to SNSD's dorm.

________

"Wait girls, my phone is ringing." The blonde say while she answered a call.

Phone call.

"Hyo?"

"Neh, oppa?"

"Yes, it's me. Wait me, I'm almost in your dorm."

"Don't worry oppa. I can wait." Then she smiled. "But hurry up, or I will go with the first handsome boy I found."

"So funny choding. Don't go with anybody."

End of Phone Call.

 

"He hung up." The girl said while she looked her phone.

The three girls went to open the door and found Yunho smiling.

"Girls, annyeong." He looked at Hyoyeon. "Woah, yeppuda."

"Gomawo oppa." She looked at her two friends. "I received a lot of help."

"Sica, when did you come? Is good to see you."

"I was free and I decided to visit the girls, but I only found Hyo. Soo came later."

"Sica! Less talk and more dating." Sooyoung said as she pushed Hyoyeon out of the dorm and winked at Yunho. "Treat her well Jung Yunho."

"You don't need to worry."

________

The couple was in the car.

"Are you sure you can walk without clutches?"

"Not that sure, but you can carry me." She said trying to bother the young man.

"I see no problem with carry you... I'm getting used."

"I hope I don't bore you." The girl said as she saw the lights of the big Seoul. It was a pretty night to just look at the dark sky.

"I will never get bored with a choding like you."

"I hope so." She stayed silent a little moment. "I've seen your drama."

"Moo Seok is handsome, right?"

"I prefer Lee Rin, I fell for him." She said dreamily.

"Then ask for Jung Il Woo to be your false boyfriend." He said an only looked at the way.

She smiled naughtily. "You're right oppa. I'll ask for him."

"Perfect." And he didn't talk anymore. 

Yunho changed his decision and stopped at a non-busy street. He get out of his car and opened the door for Hyoyeon.

"Why you stop here?"

"Forget the dinner." He said coldly.

The blonde only smiled and asked something in annoying tone. "Are you jealous oppa?"

"Jealous? Me? We are nothing. Why would I be jealous?"

And then she came dangerously. "I don't know. Tell me."

He was silent, and didn't wanted to see her.

"Are you really mad? If I offended you... I'm sorry." She looked at her hands, she was so uncomfortable and she was guilty in that moment.

He didn't answer, he was just lost in his thoughts. Perhaps I'm not a bit close to your ideal type Kim Hyoyeon?

"Really? Aren't you going to talk to me?" The girl was really sorry for what she said. "Hey, sorry."

He was in his world.

"I see you're really mad at me... It's better if I go." She approached him and gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Sorry." She whisperend and go. Trying to walk the most correct possible.

He saw how she went and whispered to himself. "Jung Yunho, don't be an idiot. It's now or never." And he runned to reach her.

"HYOYEON-AH" He screamed to catch her attention.

"What happened?" She turned to him surprised.

Now or never... "Hyoyeon, don't go."

"But... you were mad at me..."

"How can I be mat at you?" He hugged her not letting her go. "And we have a date."

"Can our date be here?" She asked.

"Right you win. But, don't let me go." He liked the sensation to feel her little body.

"Oppa, I need to breathe..."

"Oh, sorry." And he was looking at her eyes, directly.

"Oppa, that will not work with me."

"I now, but, I know this will." And he tried to kiss her again, but a sound interrupted them."

"I think someone is following us." She said smiling.

"The press has to be fast." He took her hand. "Who do you think will bring the news?"

"I have no idea. But I'm worried for fans reaction."

"Hey, everything will be fine." He saw her worried expression. "Do you want to go to another place?"

"They will follow us."

"No if we take a cab." He smiled naughtily, and she smiled too.

"Let's fool the paparazzis."

They ran, but he ended carrying her and take a cab, they asked the driver to take them to some place where there was not many people. They went to a food stall, they really had fun there. They started to talk with the old woman who cooks there.

"Young man, your girlfriend is really pretty. Take care of her."

She just blushed and thanked the old woman.

"She's not my girlfriend, but, if she wants..." and gave Hyoyeon an annoying smile.

"Don't start Oppa."

They talked about silly stuff, and had a great time. Hours passed and was time to go home.

He was driving to her dorm, when he saw her really asleep. He didn't wanted to wake her, so, he decided to take her to his dorm.

He carried her carefully, and when he tried to open the door, Changmin opened it.

"Hyung..."

"Shut up maknae, don't think anything bad."

"You want me to help?"

"Yes, can you bring some blankets and a pillow. I'll sleep in the couch."

"Of course."

He put her in his bed and whispered to her.

"Hyo, I'm smiling like an idiot. I hope you had a great day with me, and I hope one day you want to sleep with me." He laughed at his words. "Night little choding, my choding."

He kissed her forehead and left the room...