They Need Us Pt. 2

When the Cameras Turn Off

... Now you can retire, I'll be busy"

And both leave the office confused.

---

The blonde girl ran to her car, but she stepped wrong and fell.

"Ouch." She said as she rubbed her ankle. Then she heard a voice and she looked up to find Yunho giving her a hand to stand up. She took it and tried to stood up but she fell again.

"I think I'll need to carry you, come on." The young man carried the girl.

"Mianhe, you'll think I am so clumsy." She said as she covered her face with her hands.

"But you're a pretty clumsy." He smiled at her.

"Thank you Oppa."

"You're welcome Yeonnie. I'll take you to your dorm, right?"

"Thanks oppa." He accommodated the girl into the car carefully, not wanting to hurt her more.

He started the engine, along the way they started talking.

"You'll think I'm a burden, you really don't have to take care of me." She said as she saw him. So handsome. She thought.

"Of course I have to, now you're my girlfriend, false, but you are." How I wish it wasn't like this, Why I'm such a coward?

"Oh ne." They stayed in silence until a song played on the radio. She smiled. "I think this song is made ​​for me"

He smiled too. "Wae?"

"Isn't for the letter." Yes it is, it freaking is. "It's because I always hear that song, no matter where or who I am, this song always sounds, on the radio, on TV..."

"Wow, and do you like the song?"

"Of course." And she started to sing. "I fell in love with you, pyohyeon motaetneunde sarangeul, nabicheoreom nae mame nara anja..."

"Beolcheoreom sarangeul tog ssonikka, dalkomhan yuhoge ppajyeo nan..."

"I think you like the song too." Her smile disappeared when she saw Yunho deviated from the the way. "Where are we going?"

"To see a doctor, your ankle need to recover."

"I don't have an option, I'm in your car." And she looked through the window. He took the opportunity to see her. Hyo, You're beautiful without makeup, shows how you really are.

They reached the nearest hospital they found, before lowering the car they took a pair of glasses to not be so recognizable.

"So, I need to have my foot in a plaster cast.?"

"Indeed, ms. Kim."

"Cannot you just put me a simple bandage?" She pouted.

"I can, but I need you to promise me you will not move your foot abruptly, at least 3 days."

"Ne, I'll obey."

"Don't worry doctor. I'll make sure she does what you say." Yunho say as he play with Hyoyeon's hair.

"Ok, let's bandage your foot young girl."

He bandaged the foot of the young, and prescribed some ointment for swelling and pain. It also recommended her to rest her foot at least a few hours a day. She paid for the consultation and what had been prescribed because she refused that Yunho paid it.

He helped her walk again and enter the car.

"It's 7 pm, it would be best to arrive early to our dorms." She said.

"No, no. First we'll eat something. Aren't you hungry?"

"Okay, let's go eat. But go to a place not widely known."

"Your wish is my command." She smiled for what he said.

They went to a little restaurant, for their luck there were not many people in that place, they chose a distant table where everyone was. They ordered their food and when it arrived they began to eat.

"And, Hyo... What do you think about 'YunHyo'?" Please, say you agree with it, this need to be a signal.

"I think CEO is really crazy, but this is for our group, for our company." Hyoyeon don't be obvious, he must not know you like him, you still like him.

"Ne, like he said, If we love our company we'll do it. And they need us."

"I think we need to give our best to make this work, and look the most real as possible."

"I wonder what Cassiopeias, Sones and SMstands will do."

"I hope they take it well, after all, this is to cover all that departures topic."

"I hope it too, you know something? I'm happy because CEO chose us, we can be less awkward with each other."

"So, you feel awkward too?"

He smiled nervously. "To be honest, yes. We have never been so close, you talked with the other members except with me, I never understood why..."

"I think all we needed was the CEO crazy ideas." The blonde girl said making the young man laugh, suddenly she approached him. "Ready." She wiped a trail of food that was near his lips. "Mianhe, custom..."

"Hey, you don't have to be sorry. I like it, gives me a good feeling, reminds me Omma. Thanks."

She laughed a little. "You're welcome. So now I'm a young omma."

"Yes you are, you'll be a great wife and mother one day."

The girl blushed a little. "Gomawo."

"Hey HaNa, he's TVXQ's U-Know Yunho oppa?" One girl said.

"Uh, uh."

"Crouch your head, don't let them see you."

"Ok oppa."

He stood up and went to where the girls were, he took pictures with them and talked a little. When the girls left he went to the table he shared with Hyoyeon.

"I think it's time to leave."

"I totally agree with you." Then he helped her to get in the car.

They went to a orthopedic store, to buy crutches. After that was time for them to head to their respective dorms.

"The day went very fast, don't you think oppa?" She looked at him.

The boy turned to see the pretty girl. "Today was a crazy day."

"Tell me about it, I hurt my ankle, you'll be watching me to obey the doctor ..."

"Speaking of which, I need your number. I can't be calling your members all the time."

"Why all the time?"

"You're a rebel Kim Hyoyeon, I need you to obey the doctor. Or you want a plaster cast?"

"Ok, ok. I'll obey." She smiled. For her was strange to smile so much in one day, and worst, after one of her best friends departure.

"Ready, we're in your dorm." Yunho get out of the car first to open the door to Hyoyeon and help her to accommodate her crutches.

"Thank you Yunho oppa. I think we're friends now." Good Yunho, you're progressing. He thought and smiled to her.

"Of course we are." Suddenly he hugged her, he was surprised by what he did, but, he was more surprised to feel a little arms around him and feel she put something in his pocket.

"Goodbye Yunho oppa, take care. I don't want anything bad to happen to my new boyfriend." She joked a little.

"Don't worry new girlfriend, I'll take good care, but I'll take more care of you, you're the clumsy here." He joked bad.

"Yah! You're so mean. Now go." She told him smiling widely.

 

He entered in his car and started to drove to his dorm, he was smiling, he never was that close with her, such a coward huh? She was the girl he liked since pre debut days, some people called her 'ugly' but he didn't care, for him she was fascinating. They were more close around end of 2010 and 2011. He heard she liked someone and everything went to hell, there were so much potential candidates, she never tell who was that guy... And in 2012 she started something with a friend, so he never was brave to say what he felt and they only had a sunbae-hoobae relationship.

 

He came to his dorm, 10 p.m Changmin must be sleeping, he opened the door carefully but he found Changmin in the kitchen eating cereal.

"Hyung, It's too late, whatever... what did the CEO said?"

"Changmin-ah, I have a girlfriend." Yunho said making the younger choke with his cereal.

"Hey keep calm, CEO told Hyoyeon and me that we're the new SM couple."

"Wow, Hyo-nie is pretty, and nice. I like you two."

"Babo-ya." He smiled at the note Hyoyeon had put in his pocket.

"What's that?"

"Hyo's number."

---

"Jeongmal?" The 7 girls asked at the same time.

"Ne, now we are the new SM couple."

"I envy you." Yuri pouted.

"Yuri, aigo. If I were you I'll never envy me, all this relationship is false, is to dristract media."

"But you like him, or am I wrong?"

Everybody look at Hyoyeon.

"Leave our Hyoraenggi in peace." The bunny girl say as she hugged her friend.

Suddenly her phone rang, she found a message.

Yeonnie, annyeong choding girl.

I wanted to say thank you, I had a great time with you.

P.S Turn on the TV... xD

 

The mature boy has spoken kkk.

You're welcome, anyways, I had a great time too.

I'm turning the TV on :)

Sweet dreams.

 

The girls the TV and saw images of Yunho and Hyoyeon.

Breaking News: SM new couple?

TVXQ's leader U-Know Yunho and SNSD's Dancing Queen Kim Hyoyeon were spotted together in front of a hospital and then in a restaurant away from the downtown.

Both looked nothing uncomfortable with each other. Even Hyoyeon wiped his face and showed a careful side with him, both showed a lot of skinship, we are waiting for SM to confirm if this is a relationship of more than friends.

 

Hyoyeon went to her bedroom and whispered to herself.

"I think they're fast, huh?"

---

here is second chapter, hope you like it<3

Don't be silent :3