Teaser 2

My Hero, My Beautiful Warrior ~ Story Started
TEASER
TWO
H
image one
CHAN XINYI
OF VEXA
So we've decided deadline is in one week which means you guys have until November 17 since we didn't put a reminder and it actually passed already. I've also given my reviews so do check if you have any errors and fix them asap please.
-simplicity-
author's
note
Vexa was a blooming kingdom under the authority of one woman. This woman, was my mother, who lost her husband, the king, during the fight with Tataeria. Her name was Chan Qiling and true to her name, my mother was sharp and wonderous. She knew how to lead the kingdom. She knew how to get on people's good side. Because even as intimidating as she looks, her benevolence shown through and won the hearts of many Vexans. Vexa was a kingdom without a king, but not a kingdom without a leader. Her reign eventually ends though when the woman falls in love again, making that man king. Together, they had a son. Vexa's crowned prince, Gong Xiaryong.
 
As for me, I am Vexa's second princess. Unlike my sister who is the golden lady of the era with every parent hoping their child becomes like her, every husband making her their dream, and every girl wishing to be her, I am seen more often hanging around the men, running rowdily throughout the roads and rebelling against all rules. I was the crass young lady who gets laughed at behind my back, even if the people love my kindness, which seemed to be the only good trait my mother passed onto me. Nobody wanted their daughter unrefined, their sons vulgar, and their wife loud. But they shall learn to appreciate me for who I am when I help fight this war and lead the kingdom safely into my brother's hands when he comes of age. Chan Xinyi, the fighter of Vexa.