Teaser 1

My Hero, My Beautiful Warrior ~ Story Started
TEASER
one
H
image one
LU MEI
OF HALA
This is just a small teaser starring my character Lu Mei. The deadline will be on Oct 23rd if 5 apps aren't turned in by then I'll give you an extra day or two. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or my coauthor -simplicity-.
- AngelicMe79
author's
note
"Princesses don't fight. It's not lady-like."
"Then I wish not to be a lady but a warrior."
"Why would you want to be a warrior?"
"To fight for my kingdom, to fight for what is right."
"That's what soldiers are for."
"That doesn't mean I have to sit back and watch. As the future queen I will protect my people, whatever it takes."
 
Jo Dong Geun. That was his name. Our kingdom's biggest threat. One very powerful sorcerer with a powerful army. He is King of Tataeria, the most evil kingdom of our time. You see many years ago all eight kingdoms lived in peace and harmony. They loved and protected each other. Until one day the king of Tataeria decided to conquer all eight kingdoms and enslave everyone. Of course the other kingdoms fought together to protect each other. In the end the king and his kingdom were moved to the dark side. It is said that one day the kingdom of Tataeria will get its revenge on the Seven Noble Kingdoms.
Now Dongguen is planning his attack on us. But I plan to stop him with the help of my fellow princess... or should I warriors? Yes. Warriors. Together on our journey we will fight, learn, love, cry, and overcome evil with good.