Where are those guys?

How Did This Happen?!

Chapter 3

I open my room door and I’m getting really hungry, so I head over to the kitchen. Ki Bum is already cooking food so i thought i should help him out...well I guess I’m staying here so i might as well do something helpful!

“Hey... err you need any help?”

“No its okay why don’t you sit down and watch some TV or something, I’ll do everything here!” He answers with a really cute smile!

OMG! U just met him! Stop it MAY! *Blush Blush*

“Why are your cheeks so red?”

“Err...Are they!? Err... do u feel cold...It seems a bit chilly maybe that’s why!”

“Oh do you want me to put the heating up?” He asks me with concerned eyes

“Err... no it’s okay... I’m fine!” I smile and go to watch some TV

OMG!! Look at the size of the TV screen! It’s so BIG and SHINY!! My eyes widen as I quickly switch it on and run to the sofa. WOW! This sofa is so SOFT! I flick through all the channels but I didn’t understand anything they said so I just switched it off. *Sigh*

What to do? Might as well help Ki Bum at least set the table... If he lets me!

“Ermm... can I at least help u with setting the table?”

“Sure... the tables are over their just unfold them and join them together, and help me putting down the dishes” He gives me a smile again

“Sure” I run over and unfold the table and join them together. WOW these tables are really long... okay there definitely must be a lot of them... but I haven’t really seen them yet...

I wonder where these other 12 are then!?

Narrator’s POV

Little did May know that those other 12 guys were actually K-pop stars, and that she was staying in the house of Super Junior! She didn’t even realise that when flicking through the channels on TV she passed a channel that was showing a Programme about Super Junior!

She doesn’t realise that this can be a big step in her life and can change it maybe... forever...

Kyuhyun’s POV (A few minutes Back)

Wow! That dance practice was long!

“Hey Leetuek! Is it true were having someone stay in our apartment?”

“Yeah, I’m so excited! I can’t wait to meet her!”

“Wait! Did you just say ‘her’?”

“Yeah why?... It’s okay! She’s foreign, she doesn’t know much Korean so we have to teach her it, and she came from England to study in Korea”

“Did you even think this through!? We can’t have a girl staying in our apartment! You know how half of us walk around half in the house!”

“Oh yeah... well now you won’t! I think I should make some rules for you guys!”

“This is going to be weird...”

“Well, At least Yesung’s really happy; look at him he’s flying across the room singing!”

I look over at him and Leetuek actually was telling the truth! Yesung was dancing like a lunatic singing a mix of different songs! Everyone was happy, they all had smiles on their faces... well all of them except for one...

I walk over to Heechul

“Hey Heechul, what’s with the long face?”

“Ah, it’s nothing...”

“You’re definitely sad about something. Just tell me”

“Well...I’m not too happy about the guest... I mean... she’ll steal all the lime light and it won’t be Heechul the girl of the group anymore!”

“Heechul!! Seriously!? You’ll always be the girl of Super Junior! She’s not even part of Super Junior silly!!” I slap him on the head

“AAH! That hurt! Thanks for cheering me up!”

“HEY GUYS LETS GO!” Leetuek shouts from the other side of the room ushering us out. 

------------------------

MIANHAE! I took ages! i had sooo much work X-(... I really hope u like this chapter!! XD LOVE U ALL!! <3