Lotte World!! Part 2

How Did This Happen?!

“Yaaay! I won!” May bounces up and down cheering.

“No fair, you cheated!” Donghae says sticking his tongue out at her.

“Haha, you just can’t take it that a girl beat you at the hoops” May grins.

“Okay fine fine! Let’s see who wins at air hockey then!”

“Bring it on!”

They both run up to the game and Donghae slots the token into the machine. The game begins, but soon ends with a score of 3:1 to Donghae.

“Hey no fair, you’re meant to go easy on a girl”

“So sly, bringing that up now” Donghae tuts

“Anyway, let’s go exchange our tokens for gifts” May says grabbing onto Donghae’s arm and dragging him to the gift shop.

As May roams the other side of the show cabinet, Donghae makes sure she isn’t looking and chooses a cute teddy bear for her.

May comes running back to see what he bought but it was already wrapped up.

“Did you choose something then?” Donghae asks her

“Ah yeah” She shows him a small box wrapped up.

“Shall we go then?”

May nods in response and they head out to see what other special things Lotte World had for them.

“I want to ride that train!” May says pointing at the tracks that toured the whole place.

“Let’s go then!” Donghae said excitedly and they both head over to the station.

 “Waa this is going to be so cool!” May says in excitement.

“Oh wait here a second I need to go do some business” He coughs. May laughs and sits at a bench with the giant wrapped up gift next to her. Some minutes past, and so she starts playing with her phone.

“Oh my gosh is that you May?”

May looks up to see who the owner of the voice is and her eyes widen in complete shock

“Aden!” She gets up from where she was sitting and hugs the man in front of her. Aden was May’s friend in secondary school back in England. He had brown hair and these bright hazel eyes.  They would share so many things with each other but soon had to part as both went to different colleges.

“Wow May, you’ve changed a lot since the last time I saw you... you’ve gone prettier” He grins

“Thanks” May giggles at his compliment, “What are you doing here in Korea anyway?”

“I can ask the same” He chuckles “I got promoted at my work place, and my new office is here in Seoul”

“Ahh” May nods “Well, you kind of already know why I’m here, remember my dream of studying here, well it came true” She grins

“Wow that’s awesome May! Hey why don’t we walk and talk, it’ll be better”

May agrees, completely forgetting about waiting for Donghae as she had gotten distracted by her past friend Aden. They talked for some time, catching up on what they had missed through the years they hadn’t seen each other for.

---------------------------

Donghae soon finishes his tinkle and heads back to where he had last saw May, but upon reaching there he had not spotted her anywhere.

“Where could that girl have disappeared to?” He sits next to the giant gift on the bench and scratches his head in thought looking at the gift. “She couldn’t have gone far, if she left this... maybe she’s coming back”

Donghae decides to wait and see if May comes back. Half an hour goes by and there is still no sight of her. He then concludes that she isn’t coming back and wonders what could have happened. “I better go check around the park, maybe first call everyone and ask if she is with them” Donghae pulls his phone out from his pocket and dials rapidly, first calling the leader.

---------------------------

Heechul’s POV

I hear a very familiar giggle and turnaround from the queue I had just joined, to spot May with... wait not Donghae but some other guy... and he looks foreign too.

“Yaa Sungmin, you go on this ride, I think I feel a bit dizzy I’m going to take a break” I lie so I can go runs off in the direction where May is. She keeps holding on to him and laughing, she seems really relaxed and open around him... I wonder who he is? Shall I call her? Hmmm

“Yaa May! Chagiya!” I shoat and she turns around to see who called her. I run up to her and a smile forms on her face.

“Oh! Heechul oppa!” She greets happily and then looks around and over my shoulder “Where is Sungmin?”

I try to think of a believable excuse “Ahh well, he got a bit annoying since he didn’t want to go on the same rides, so we parted our ways”

“Oh... I see, well anyway Heechul this is Aden my best friend from school” May introduces the guy beside her and he takes his hand out for me to shake. I accept his handshake “And Aden this is Heechul my...” She stops and looks as if she is thinking of what to say.

What is there to think of? “We’re a couple!” I grin and take May’s hand; she turns a shade of red.

“Yaa Oppa!” She nudges my arm and I just laugh a little at her cute embarrassed face.

“It’s okay May, I kind of sussed that out anyway from the way he called you” He says and gives a warm...but fake looking smile.

 I better keep a close eye on this Aden...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG lol so May finds her old best friend from secondary school!! :O But it seems like Aden has a thing for May even though she doesn't realise it ;)

Yaay love you readers! Really sorry about the long wait T.T I such a busy women I don't even know! :S I had a week of wedding to attend to which was super fun and also some weeks of baby sitting which wasn't as fun :( Well I hope you like this chapter!! :* Please Subscribe, comment and upvote! I really love feedback! xx

Darkmay xx