13 GUYS!

How Did This Happen?!

A/N : The bold itallics are what May(You) Is thinking :)

Chapter 2

May’s POV

How did this happen?! Mom must have made a mistake! I can’t live with a guy! What do I do?!

“Are you coming in?” Ki-bum says and ushers me in

This place is a decent size... its empty though... why are there so many rooms...

“Err... which one is my room?

“I’ll show you” He walks down a corridor and opens the door to the last room on the right. “Here”

I look inside, WOW! He did this for me? It’s so pretty!

Everything was decorated in purples, everything looked so modern!

“WOW! You did this for me?” I turn and look at him in disbelief

He gives a smile, “Do you like it?”

“It’s Amazing! I love purple!” I walk slowly into the room soaking everything in. I look back at the door were Ki-bum is standing.

“Err... Just give me a second” He nods and walks away. I close the door and rummage through my pockets to find my mobile phone. Put my new sim card in and I quickly dial my Mom’s number.

“Hello?” I hear from the other side.

“Mom! Major problem!! I think you rented out the wrong room!”

“Hold on Honey! Calm down! What are you talking about? ... You haven’t even told me how your flight went and you’ve already started shouting at me... What’s wrong?”

I take a deep breath, “Okay well... my flight was very tiring but I got here in one piece... just one problem...”

“Oh that’s good... so what is the problem?”

“I think you may have rented out the wrong room in the apartment! You never told me I was going to be staying with someone!”

“Sorry for not telling you, But if I told you, you would have never gone! I really wanted you to go and study! I couldn’t afford to find a single room, so I rented a room were some people were already staying at... and they told me that they would take good care of you, they sounded like very nice people”

“MOM! What do you mean people? So you’re telling me there’s more than just one GUY!”

“Yeah I think they said there are about 13 of them...”

“13 GUYS!”

“Please calm down sweetie! I did it for your safety; they will look after you well, if they try anything on you just call me! I’ll pick you up straight away!”

“Okay mom... I’m only staying here because u couldn’t find anywhere else... and I only came here to study... Thanks anyway... Love you!”

“I love you too honey! I’ll talk to you later BYE!”

“Bye bye”

OMG! There are 13 guys! Oh mom you always come out with surprises... well...where are these 13 guys? There’s only one here... That must explain all those rooms... 

-------------------------------

Sorry about the chapter being short *BOWS* I promise the next will be longer!! Hope you enjoy it! Oh and Don't worry in the next chapter Super Junior will come flooding in! XD

Love you all!! xx