If only

Last words (Suho Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And i looked at him shocked and he chuckled and stood up while pulling me up as well.

W-What do you mean?

And he laugh again.

Is he going crazy i did not ask something stupid right? what's with this guy?

And he started to walk away what's with this guy?

Yah Xi Luhan what was that huh?!

I run up him while i gripped on his shoulder and i spinned him around.

What?

he said while smiling and the same time acting innocent.

What did you mean back there don't play dumb with me i heard what you said back there...

And he looked at me and said.

What i said back there was real okay and i know you're not dumb not to know what i mean back there and yes i like you babo esshh.

And my jaw dropped and looked at him with wide eyes when i just realized what he said.

H-he likes me no way!!! but i like suho- no stop he already likes young...Or he just  like me as a sister friend stop messing with my head Xi Luhan but h-he really likes me...Urrgh never mind...

Uuhmm O-Oppa i-

He cut me off and dragged me to the near by ice cream shop.

While he was holding my hand i'm looking at his face while examining his features.

Every girl would die just to be in my place but why can't i like him back yeah because i like another person stupid heart...

then the both of us ordered ice cream when i was about to pay Oppa stopped me and told me a it's a man's job to pay for a lady and he smiled at me and  i  suddenly turned into crimson red.

While eating i'm secretly looking at him.

And when i was about to look at him again he was looking at me and my eyes gone wide and try to avoid his eyes while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter