Do i like him?

Last words (Suho Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lina's POV

I woke up and felt strong arms around my waist and i saw Luhan and my lips formed into a smile.

He look so cute and peaceful...

I brushed off his hair that was covering his face and i smiled and i just realized what i was doing.

And he moved a little and i quickly shut my eyes and my heart rate increases.

"I know your awake quit the act your not good at it."

I opened my eyes and looked at him his hot messy hair and his hot morning voice...

Yaah stop it Lina-ah your sounding like a byuntae!

"Tsk..." I jumped out of bed and look if the weather's fine outside it's already calm so i think i need to go home i think mom is worried sick...

"Oppa i need to go home now i think mom is worried sick of me..."

And he got up from bed and nod.

"I'll just prepare breakfast."

He said  and he went out and i followed him and sat down the table and he placed the bacon and eggs on my plate.

The girl who will be marrying him is really lucky.

We ate and after that i changed in my uniform cause it's already dry and i'll just let them wash my clothes at home.

I was outside Luhan's door and turned to him.

"Thank you oppa for taking good care of me and plase thank auntie for me."

And i kissed his cheek.

"Be careful ok bye."

He said and ruffled my hair and i walked away.

I arrived at our house and when i was about to knok at the door my quickly opened it and she pulled me into an embrace and i hugged her back.

"Mom you can let go now."

"Oh right haha."

an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter