It's just him

Last words (Suho Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I Looked up and saw...

.

.

.

.

.

Luhan?

Am i just hallucinating?

"Luhan?" i said and looked at him again and i blinked my eyes and i looked up and i saw his umbrella on top of  me. And he chuckled and looked down at me.

"Yeah it's me LUHAN~ the one and only haha XD" I stood up and punched his arm playfully.

"Yah! it's not funny you know how long had you been here?" i asked curiously.

"Well how should i say his... Ummm i think when you started talking by yourself?" I looked at him shocked i did not even noticed him standing there how PABO of me... And i looked down and i knew my cheeks was red as apples.

"Eherm!" He cleared throat and i looked at him confuse.

"Can-you-Can-you change you clothes first?-" I cutted him off.

"What's wrong Oppa?" And he looked away and pointed at my soaked school uniform and i looked at it and i saw my Bra is already showing throught my white uniform but my blazer was not enought to cover it Dam this is so embarassing.

"Here take this." He offered me his blazer and i quickly wore it. And he pulled my waist and i landed on his chest. I looked up him and he was staring at me and my heart pounded like i ran 30 miles per hour and he hugged me in my waist and we started to walk at his house because it's near the park. We arrived at his house and the rain poured heavily and we enterded his house and the lights were off.

I think Mr. & Mrs Xi's not here so...this means me and Luhan are ALONE? this is so Awkward me and him ALONE IN THIS HOUSE? YAH!!! Lina stop overthinking things it's not like Luhan and you haven't hang-out right?

"Where's Uncle & Aunt Lu oppa?" i asked.

"They went on a business trip in China for 5 days." I just nod and 2 minutes later he went down stairs and he let me borrow his big sized t-shirt and a pair of shorts and he said.

"On mom's closet on her drawer you'll find a pink box that she said you can use." We arrived at his parents room and i saw 2 closets and when Luhan's about to leave i caught his wrist and he looked at me confused.

"Is something wrong Lina-ah?" And he faced me and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Ani oppa it's just where is aunt's closet as you can see there are two." And he smiled at me and he opened aunt's walk in closet.

And he walk at aunt's drawer and...

He opened Aunt's drawer and i gave him a teasing smile and his face turns into 50 shades of red.

"Y-Yah!!! it's not what you think i asked mom where she putted the pink box so that you can use it okay!? i'm not looking at her stuff i'm not a "BYUNTAE" (ert) You know?!"

You look adorable Luhan haha XD

And he handed me the pink box.

"She said use the one on the pink box because it's not used now take a shower and just go down when your done. I'm  cooking dinner."

And he left me and i opened the pink box and i bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter