Accident

Someone Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wherever Kyungmi goes, Chanyeol was sure to be there too. He refused to let his girlfriend out of his sight, especially because of what was happening for the past weeks. Yisfan’s party was also postponed because Yifan himself was worried for his sister. He wants to solve the situation before celebrating anything. Just the other week, someone decided to slash her tires and key her car; then the other day, she went to the bathroom after class and someone locked her up only to be helped out by her best friend, Luhan. The girl insisted on not telling Chanyeol about the incident but Luhan didn’t listen and told Chanyeol. That’s why the boy decided to never let Kyungmi be alone.

“I told you. You didn’t have to do this Channie,” Kyungmi pushed. “People might think I’m abusing you,”

“The hell I don’t!” Chanyeol defended. “Unless we can prove that this was all Joohee’s doing, you are in grave danger. We don’t know what she’s capable of,”

“What did my big brothers have to say in all of this?”

“They told me to do my best. Kris even said that he’ll keep an eye out for Joohee,”

“I think you guys are overreacting,” Kyungmi exasperated.

“No, we’re not. Not with your life on the line,” Chanyeol denied. “Joohee is too dangerous for her own good,”

 

Chanyeol and Kyungmi arrived at the university a little early so they thought that only few students would be at school. The boy let Kyungmi out of the car to wait for him at the lobby while he parks his car.  But what they didn’t know was someone was already waiting for her. As soon as Chanyeol was out of sight, someone blind-folded Kyungmi and dragged her to somewhere she can’t see.

“Who the are you?! What the hell do you want from me?! Let me go!” Kyungmi fought.

“Shut up!” A girl spoke and removed her blindfold. The girl slapped Kyungmi so hard; she could taste blood in . Kyungmi could see there were four of them. Besides the fact that she was outnumbered, she was also locked up in a bathroom and tied to a chair. There was no way she could get of this mess.

“What do you want from me?” Kyungmi tried to sound brave.

“We don’t get it,” the second girl spoke. “What does Taehyung and Chanyeol see in you? You’re nothing but a piece of trash from nowhere. You’re rich but not as rich as our families,”

“I didn’t have a plastic surgery if that’s what you want to know,” Kyungmi smirked. “Unlike you pathetic, trashy, cheap and fake Barbie dolls,”

“You !” The third girl slapped her harder than the first one did. “You’re the one to talk when you’re the one who made out with Kyungsoo when you were still with Taehyung,”

Kyungmi scoffed. “Well, aren’t you the stupid ones as well,” she saw the first girl signal something to the fourth girl and the next thing she knew there was a knife on .

“Listen here you , don’t you dare move or my friend here will cut you painfully. And we are gonna enjoy watching you writhe in pain,” the first girl threatened. Kyungmi stayed frozen as the girl removed the rope from her hands only to make her stand up and then tie her hands up again. The first girl then grabbed her by her hair and gritted her teeth. “I am gonna make you feel how unworthy you are, you . You don’t deserve to be around Taehyung and Chanyeol. You are nothing. Do you hear me? Nothing,”

The third girl then punched her in the stomach as the fourth girl held her tight. “Take that!” the second girl slapped Kyungmi again just when the girl holding her let her go causing her to rope on the floor, merely avoiding her head.

 

The four girls ganged up on Kyungmi and kicked her repeatedly taking turns as they laughed at her misfortune. They filled up buckets with water and splashed Kyungmi with it, drowning her.

“It’ll be a shame not to use this,” the fourth girl took out her knife once again and smirked at Kyungmi. “Who’s laughing now, ?”
“Please, stop,” Kyungmi begged. The girl didn’t listen and began slicing up her uniform, from her blouse to her skirt. The only thing preventing her intimate parts from being seen was her underwear.

“Let’s go guys. Someone might see us, we made our point,” the second girl stepped in and the four girls left.

 

Kyungmi felt weak. She could feel darkness swallowing her up. She gladly accepted the darkness to escape, from all of the bullying, from Joohee, from the pain, from the sadness. The last thing she saw was Luhan charging in followed by Sehun and Chanyeol. Sehun was removed his coat and covered Kyungmi with it. When she woke up, she was at the school infirmary.

“Guys, she’s awake!” Luhan told the guys waiting outside the room. She saw Chanyeol, Sehun, Yifan and Kai coming in to see her.

“What the hell are you guys doing here?” Kyungmi tried to move but her head throbbed in pain. “Ow,”

“Don’t move. Stay down. Do you remember what happened to you?” Sehun asked, his voice filled with concern.

Kyungmi paused. “I was waiting for Chanyeol at the lobby and then…”

“And then what?” Sehun’s voice was soft. He tried to calm her down.

“I can’t,” Kyungmi suddenly sobbed. “I don’t know their names. All I remember was that I was so scared. I wanted them to stop,”

“Hush now baby. I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to save you. I let you down,” Chanyeol ran his hand on Kyungmi’s tear-stricken face.

“Chanyeol! I was so scared!” Kyungmi ignored the throbbing of her head and threw her hands around Chanyeol.

“Kai, I want you to call Kyungsoo here. Now. Sehun, get Taehyung. Tell him to bring the evidence in,” Yifan ordered. “We are putting an end to this today,”

 “What are you guys talking about?” Kyungmi murmured.

“Don’t worry. Leave this to us,” Yifan had an evil look on his face.

“You better just rest now Kyungmi. I’ll look after you in the mean time. I’ll wake you up when it’s time,” Luhan smiled at her.

“You won’t so anything stupid right?” Kyungmi assured.

“Babe, I told you just leave everything to us. But don’t worry, we won’t do a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter