Me and You

Me and You

Chapter 4

 

“Oh, that’s so romantic. I wish I’m as lucky as that girl & would marry the man of my dreams.” Sighed Tiffany.

 

Tiffany & Yunho had just finished watching this totally romantic movie & it ended with the girl marrying the man of her dreams.

 

“Would that man of your dreams in your case be me?” Grinned Yunho.


“Well...Let me see. Hmmm. This is going to be a hard one.” Teased Tiffany. She knew that Yunho loved her. He even tried to proposes to her twice this week. She, of course, had to find excuses for slipping away just in time. It was getting harder for her to make up excuses than was stealing nuclear weapons. However, this time, since they were in a car, driving on a highway, Tiffan couldn’t escaped the trouble she had started.

 

‘Oh, no. Not again. I had to rack my brain to find an excuses the other two times but how am I supposed to escape when we are in a car? The other two times, I tried to find the correct time to tell him that I’m a gangster. This isn’t the right time. I love him too much to lose him. He will totally freak out if he knows that he’s been dating the deadliest monster on earth.” Thought Tiffany.

 

“Tiffany, there’s something I want to ask you but before I ask you that, I have something very important I want to tell you.” Announced Yunho, as he reached Tiffany’s hotel.

 

“Sure, we will talk once we get inside my room.” Tiffany forced out, while commanding herself to act natural, “I have something very important I want to tell you, too.”

 

They took the elevator up to Tiffany’s floor in silence. As if both were thinking intensely about what the other was going to tell & also, what would be the effect on the other once they heard what was in store for them. When the front door was finally opened, Tiffany stiffly sat herself down. Hands in her lap. Her hands looked cold. She was fidgeting. Yunho awkwardly sat down on the opposite side of the small coffee table with his thick brows furrowed.


“I will...um, start first…” Started Tiffany.

 

“No, I will.” Interrupted Yunho.

 

“Why don’t we write it all down on a piece of paper because if you take too long, I’m not sure if I want to tell you anymore.” Suggested Tiffany.

 

“Okay.” Came the nervous reply.

 

The writing didn’t take long. Either did the reading.

 

“Tiffany! Tiffany! Are you alright?!” Yelled a pale Yunho, as he frantically shook Tiffany. Her face was ghastly pale. Her eyes brimmed with tears. He knew why.

 

‘Oh, why does god have to do this to me? I love her, yet we are destined to be eternal enemies. She’s a gangster & I’m a FBI agent.’ Thought Yunho sadly.

 

With amazing speed, Tiffany dashed for the door & ran outside. Yunho ran as fast as he could but Tiffany was already in her car & driving away by the time Yunho had reached the parking lot.


“Good morning Mr. Jung, your new secretary is here.” Announced Yunho’s manager.


“Just give her that stack of paper on my desk. I don’t feel like seeing her today.” Replied Yunho, as he sipped his coffee & glanced out from his office to the beautiful view of Seoul. After Yunho found out that Tiffany was a gangster & Tiffany had disappeared, he had tried all sorts of ways to find her. However, to no avail. Tiffany had just vanished. As if she never existed. Sometimes, Yunho wished she never did exists. Then he wouldn’t go through all this sorrow every single day for the past eight months. The jade dragon had broken up. Many members were killed, others were put behind bars for the rest of their lives. Yunho hadn’t been part of the committee that broke up the jade dragon. In fact, Yunho quit his FBI job right after that afternoon Tiffany left & flew back to Korea to take up his family company, Jung Inc.


“Mr. Jung, the papers you gave to the secretary in the morning are done.” Said his manager.


“What? Done already? I expected to see those done by tomorrow afternoon. Give those to me. I will see if they are done correctly.” Said Yunho. He had clearly remembered he had given the manager a meter high pile of papers for the secretary to do this morning.

 

As Yunho flipped through the neatly typed papers, he was astounded by the professional phrases. He couldn’t have done better himself but what really surprised him was a neatly handwritten page of terms & conditions he had told the manager to tell the secretary to copy out.

 

‘Too much alike. That is the exact same way Tiffany writes her cursive. Who is this girl?’ Thought Yunho, as he felt along the flat surface of the paper. It was definitely Tiffany’s writing. He slowly took out a neatly wrapped up piece of paper & carefully unfolded it. It was the piece of paper that Tiffany wrote, telling him of her true identity. The same. The writing couldn’t be forged.

 

“What’s the name of the secretary?!” Demanded Yunho.


“She said her name was Tiffany Hwang Miyoung.” Answered the puzzled manager.

 

Yunho almost choked on his saliva when he heard that. He quickly grabbed his black michael kors camden wool-blend multi-pocket field coat & dashed across the hall to the secretary’s office.

 

When he got there, it was empty.

 

“Where did she go?!” Demanded Yunho, once he caught sight of the janitor sweeping the floor.

 

“Who? The one with the white skin, beautiful eyes, mid-length light brown curly hair & good figure? Miss Hwang? She said her working hours were over & that she’s going to drive to the beach.” Answered the janitor, not knowing how mad he just got his boss.

 

‘Better fire him soon. How dare he check Tiffany out.’ Yunho made a mental note to himself as he grabbed his car keys & headed for the beach.


“Hi handsome.” Flirted almost all the girls on the beach.

 

Yunho didn’t care about what they said. He dashed around wildly, trying to find the familiar figure of the girl of his dreams.

 

He finally saw her.

 

There, lying peacefully on the sand with a black michael kors logo halter bikini top & logo bikini bottom was Tiffany. Still as beautiful as ever.

 

Yunho took in a deep breath & walked over to her.

 

His arms automatically wrapped around her waist.

 

All of a sudden, Yunho felt a stinging pain on the side of his left cheek. He looked down in shock at the girl in his arms.

 

Tiffany had a similar look of shock on her face. Her beautiful eyes brimmed with tears & her face became pale. Very pale.


“Yunho Oppa?” Whispered Tiffany.


“What was that for?! If you don’t like me anymore, you could have just told me!” Complained Yunho.

 

“I...I’m sorry. I...I didn’t know it was you. Why are you here?” Whispered Tiffany.


“For this.” Replied Yunho, right before he lean down & press his bow-shaped lips onto Tiffany’s. She still tasted the same. Sweet with a little twist. Tiffany returned the kiss lovingly.


“Tiffany, what would you do if I said I still liked you?” Asked Yunho nervously, while he gently kissed Tiffany’s nape.


“I would be disappointed.” Was Tiffany’s short answer, but seeing the hurt look on Yunho’s face, she added, “I thought you would still love me.”

 

“I do.” Replied Yunho, relieved.

 

“Tiffany, I know we just barely met each other again, after eight months but will you marry me?” Yunho blurted out. It was the sentence he waited eight months to ask. Yes, he wanted to ask her those four words ever since he saw her at the karate place.

 

“Do you have any for secrets you might be keeping from me?” Asked Tiffany, slowly reaching her hand inside Yunho’s blue solid suit to caress his muscles.


“No.” Answered Yunho, before he started nibbling on Tiffany’s ear.


“Then yes, I will married you.” Tiffany finally agreed in between breaths as Yunho kiss her again.

 

A/N: short & simple, don't you guys think? :)

i'm sorry to disappoint some of you guys but this is the end & a new upcoming fanfic will be on yunri since one of my readers requested me to write about them since she miss those couple so stay tuned <3