Me and You

Me and You

Chapter 1

 

“Hey boss, our group at San Jose just got their cover blown! You think we should go help them out?!” Yelled a frantic guy, who is very muscular, looked really tough, you know, the kind that looked like they grew up in the streets. The guy looked like he was about to die of fright because he was as pale as a ghost & stuttering like a moron!

 

“What are you waiting for Onew? Go take thirty of our best gangsters & blow the god damn cops’ heads off!” Came a cold, unfeeling reply.

 

“Hey, Onew. I see you came back in one piece. So, our men have already went out. I mean, really, the fuzz have really good headphones. I mean, you were in there asking the great one for permission & I could hear everything from here. By the way, Onew, why do you stutter like that whenever you even hear those three dreaded words, not to mention, when you talk to her?” Greeted another guy, wearing a greasy worn out jacket & a black shirt that really showed off his muscles.

 

“Max, man, you are lucky you are new here. The one is really hot but no guy ever gets past the first kiss & believe me, she breaks their hearts right on the next night where she is always seen with another guy. Hundreds of guys fall head over heels for her but she’s too cold to notice anyone. She fights better than anyone in the universe & kills at the blink of an eye. That’s why she’s the leader of the jade dragon, the deadliest gang in San Francisco, California & the cops’ worst nightmare. The reason why we are the deadliest gang is because five years ago, she beat our old leader & made our gang the strongest. She made deals with Korea for nuclear weapons & steals all the newest & most high tech sweet stuff from the military. She’s got the face of an angel but the heart of hell. That’s why the FBI, CIA, VIP & media call her the hell angel.”

 

Max shuddered. Sure, he had known some really violent babes before but now, he knew the rumors were true, after what he had just heard & what he had just saw with his own brown, almond-shaped eyes yesterday, “Take that, !” Yelled the one, while she violently kicked the FBI agent in the soft spot.

 

“Argh!” Was the last thing he cried out before his world went pitch black.

 

“Boss! The main control building just got shot down!” Screamed one of Max’s fellow gangster.

 

“What the hell are you doing here then?! Why aren’t you there blowing the top off the guy that screwed up the control building?!” Screamed the one, while she pulled out her gun & easily pointed into the chest of the guy, “Boss. Please? Don’t shoot? I thought you might want to know. I’m on your side. Don’t shoot.” Pleaded the guy.

 

“Shut your hole! I’m just doing you a favor because you are on my side. You want to die like our buddy over there, the FBI agent? Crying with all the pain his throat can force out? I’m making it easy for you.” Then, true & clear, came the sound of the gun being fired & the gangster’s lifeless body fell onto the ground.

 

By the time they had rushed to what remained of their biggest gathering building in San Francisco, the control building was...well, all a big pile of rumble, other than a small chair that hadn’t been there before. On the chair, there was a flapping piece of paper.

 

“Boss, you want us to read it for you just in case it has some kind of acid on it that will harm your hands?” Asked Onew, obviously trying to get a better position in the gang.

 

Without even replying to Onew’s question, the one made her way towards the chair.

 

‘Why am I acting like this? Usually, I would agree to have someone go & get themselves hurt or if it says something bad, I will just shoot them but why am I getting it myself? I feel as if this piece of paper was used by him or something.’ Thought the one.

 

When she finally reached it, she started to read what the note had to said.

 

‘Hey there, hell angel. I’m a new undercover FBI agent that transferred from South Korea to help out with the trouble you are making here. By the way, what’s your real name anyway? Hell angel? That’s an awfully long & cold name for a cute chick like you, don’t you think? Well, just in case if you want to know my name, I can't tell you because I'm undercover so you might blow my cover off if you know my name so I’m sorry, baby. By the way, yes, I’m going by my real name when I’m undercover. My nickname in Korea is the agent. Original, right? They say I’m the best in Korea. That might be a hint but not much because the only info the computer has on me is that I’m a normal person. The only people who know who I am are me, myself & I. You see, I don’t give out my real name to anybody. By the way, I change my writing all the time.

 

Will meet you again,

The Agent

 

P.s. you are pretty cute’


The one couldn’t help but smile. Nobody had ever joke around with her that much. The note was written in hand with impressive cursive & the person was really professional at making sure he didn’t touch any part of the paper, ‘He’s so much like him. The way he jokes around on his notes & I really don’t know. Oh, it can't be him. Not after eight whole years. Besides, he isn’t an FBI agent. Or is he?’