The Boring Story

I Will Never Do That (Hiro x Rina x Meto)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



“Good morning, minna san~” Luke said, entering the room. I nodded and greeted him a good morning too. Tsuzuku stirred at the chair and had a furious face before opening his eyes. Uh oh. He walked to Luke and grabbed him by the collar. “Don’t shout in the early morning, nuthead! I’m trying to sleep!” after saying that, he let go of Luke’s collar. Luke only grinned sheepishly while apologizing. He used with Tsuzuku’s weird attitude. “Good morning, Nina-chan,” Emily said, placing a basket full of fruits on my table. “Good morning, Emily-chan. And, thanks,” I said, while smiling at her. “Why you guys are here?” Tsuzuku asked both of the siblings. “Visit Nina, of course,” Luke said, taking my iPod from me. “Luke! Give it back to me!” I tried to chase him around the room but I could not go faster than what I wanted. My chest still hurt like hell. I sat back on my bed, cursing him under my breath. Tsuzuku noticed and went to Luke, holding his hand out, motioning for the iPod. “Why do you love to ? There are many fun things to do than that,” Tsuzuku said, glaring at Luke. Luke scoffed and put the iPod on Tsuzuku’s palm. “It’s fun to tease Nina,” he said, sitting next to Emily. “So, Nina, do you want to do the transplant?” Emily asked me. I looked at her while nodding. “When? ” she asked again. I shrugged and looked at Tsuzuku. “What? Oh.. Oh yeah...  Nina wants to do it in Japan. So, we decided to go there next week,” Tsuzuku said, handing me my iPod.
 
“Don’t you guys have school?” I asked as I remembered that today was still Friday. “I have a friend to look after~” Luke replied my question while smiling. “Eh… You pity me, right?!” I asked loudly. I never like people who pities or worries about me. Luke nodded hesitantly. I walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar. “Wrong answer!” I said and hit him many times. “Oww,” he said, chuckling. “Can we join you guys go to Japan?” Emily suddenly said, making me stop hitting Luke. What? She also pitying me, eh? Thousands years of pain for you, Emily san! “Why?” Tsuzuku asked. Emily shrugged and said, “I always wanted to go to Japan if I had time. And, I want to give support to Nina too~” I didn’t need your support. >.< I am a strong girl! “Sure, why not. It will be fun if you guys are there too,” Tsuzuku said while smirking. What was he thinking? I was going to a surgery, not a vacation! “You don’t like if we come too, right?” Emily said, looking at me. How did she- “Iie, iie. I’m okay if you guys come too,” I replied too quickly and I sounded too obvious that I did not like it. “Really? You sounded not okay with that. And I could see from your looks too,” she said again. “No. I just felt nervous. That’s all. I’m sorry if you get the wrong idea,” I said in a calmer tone while looking down on my feet. I am the best liar in the whole world~! But, they will come to Japan with us too, right? Great.

(/^w^)/ skips the time because nothing happened for 2 days \(^w^\)

So, I was got out of the hospital today. Yay! But still, I could not help Tsu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter