Hiro's Rant

I Will Never Do That (Hiro x Rina x Meto)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(o;;o that hot body - redcottoncandy)

Chapter 2~


Nina and I had fun today. We went to the arcade, watched movie and played bowling. And, of course I won the game. She didn’t even held the ball properly. XD Her hands were too small but who cares, they fit mine. I walked her home as she said she would be home before 6. I sighed, looking at the ground. I needed to confess to her right now. “Nina, there is something that I really need to tell you,” I began, sweat started covering my forehead. She looked up to me and said, “Yeah, Hiro kun?” As I about to said something, my phone rang. I answered, it’s my mom. Sobs could be heard, my sister’s curse also could be heard. “Hello? Hiro?” my mom said. UUUGGGHHHH~!!! I could never describe what I felt right now! “No! I would never, ever ever meet dad!” I said angrily even Nina was startled. “Hiro! Plea-” I ended the call and shove my phone into my pocket before it flew somewhere else. Why could no one understand the s I had been through. “Is there something wrong?” Nina said curiosity spread on her face.

“N-no.. Nothing… Just leave me alone,” I said, leaving her and went straight to my house. I just did not want to speak to anyone or I will accidentally punch them. Not even Nina.

I hate my family. They’ll send me to Japan because of my behavior. I did said to Nina it was for my father’s work but no. I’ll be going to Japan. Alone. Not with my family. Heh. I didn’t even had family. What the hell I said. DO I NEED TO LEAVE EVERYTHING AND WENT TO JAPAN?! I’LL GOING FUTHER THAN THEM! IT DIDN’T EVEN HELP! AT ALL! Finish with the rant. I’ll ignored everything. I will be happier that I did not have to see them.

After a few minutes, I arrived at my house and went to the kitchen to cook something. That was when I realized I left Nina alone! I turned off the stove and grabbed my phone to text her.

‘Nina, are you home now? I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter