Three Sakura trees

I Will Never Do That (Hiro x Rina x Meto)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We went to school like usual and the ride was typical. We had some pointless fight about how peanut butter and chocolate shouldn’t mix and other unimportant stuff. XD It was stupid but I won. Peanut butter mixed with chocolate won~

As Tsuzuku and I went to the school hallway, people who look at me would received a glare from Tsuzuku. He didn’t like people stares at me. He left me as I reached my locker and I took out some books. As I closed the locker, my friend shocked me by placing his face in front of mine. I jumped a little bit, luckily my books didn’t fell. “What the hell, Luke?! I almost had a heart attack! “ I said, laughing as he kept apologizing in Japanese. I taught him Japanese and he could catch up really fast. “I thought that you noticed me. I’m sorry, gomen nasai hime chan,” he said, bowing 90 degrees many times until I knocked his head, telling him to stop. “I’m not a hime. What about you? You’re an oujisama?” I said as we began to walk to our first class on Monday. “Ouji? What does that means?” he asked, giving me confused look. I giggled because his face looks so weird like that. “Wait.. I remembered! It’s ‘prince’, right?” he asked again and kinda answered his question himself. I only nodded, smiling. As I was walking to our next class, I grabbed my books tightly as it were almost fell because someone collided with me. The person fell and I looked to see the person. It’s Sophia. Okay, great. I reached my hand to help her to get up but instead, she parried my hand. Luke pulled me to walk faster. “You don’t want to get in trouble,” he said as he opened the class door. I walked in and sat at my place, Luke did the same too.  “The only problem I’ll get is because that I didn’t say sorry to her. Then, she’ll tell her boyfriends and stuff. That’s when things got worse,” I said to Luke. He sighed and smiled. “Tsuzuku and I are always there for you. Don’t worry. I’ll beat anyone who dares to touch you,” he said, smiling warmly at me. After a few minutes, the teacher walked in and started teaching.

Skips the precious time~

I walked to Tsuzuku’s usual spot, the very corner of the cafeteria. I soon found Tsuzuku was glaring at people around me. Not again. “Don’t do that. It’s disturbing,” I said as he kept glaring at people around us. “I don’t like anyone who hates you,” he said, not looking me, busy killing other students with his death glare. I grabbed his cheeks and started messing with it. Now, he was facing me. He looks like a puffer fish now. I laughed and let go of his face and began to eat my lunch. “Where’s Luke?” he asked as he looked around, probably searching for Luke. I shrugged and continued eating. Tsuzuku looked back at me and sighed. “What kind of friend are you?” Tsuzuku said, looking at me. “There he is,” I said as I saw Luke was running to us. Eh. Stop running or you would fall any second! He managed to get here without falling. “Why are you late?” Tsuzuku asked the panting Luke. “I .. I… I had to do something earlier..”  he sat next to me and Tsuzuku, drinking Tsuzuku’s drink and he got a ‘hey!’ from Tsuzuku. Tsuzuku kept whacking Luke’s head until Luke finally said sorry. =_=” Yeah. That’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter