Doubts {Yunho/Jaejoong}

Twitter Drabbles Collection

Jaejoong's body is shaking as he cries with his face pressed against the knees he is currently hugging. The room is empty and the more he hears the echoes of his sobs, the more his heart hurts because it reminds him of how lonely he is.

There is no one to fill the room with the sound of laughter or call out to him.

There's only him and his doubts.

He is doubting who he is. He is doubting what he does. He is doubting what he's worth.

But then a familiar scent hits his nostrils and Jaejoong looks up to see the owner of the musky cologne walking towards him, his eyes filled with worry.

Yunho is supposed to be on his way to his next schedule.

But he isn't.

He is here with Jaejoong.

He sits down next to the crying man before pulling the other closer until Jaejoong is sitting on his lap where he can hug his lover to his heart's content. He hugs him tighty, sharing the warmth of his body with the love of his life and letting him hear his intense heartbeat which is only meant for him.

"You deserve someone better."

It hurts how Jaejoong still thinks that he is not good enough despite all the times in which Yunho tries to make him see that he is more than Yunho could ever ask for. He cries too, silent and calm although his heart is clenching wildly with every shake of Jaejoong's body.

"Nothing and no one is better than you. I love you, so don't be cruel to me by being cruel to yourself." Yunho whispers, a chant of sweet I love yous escaping his lips repeatedly afterwards.

"I'm sorry." Jaejoong utters."I'm sorry... please don't let go. I'm sorry, I love you."

"Never, I'm never letting you go."

Yunho knows what's the cause for this.

Those bitter words some people said to Jaejoong reached his ears through mutual friends.

'Jaejoong doesn't deserve Yunho. He will never be able to give Yunho the children he wants. What a waste.'

How hate-filled must someone be to say something so cruel?

Yunho had been enraged when he first heard about it and immediately drove to Jaejoong's place to see how his boyfriend is, knowing how sensitive Jaejoong is when it comes to this specific topic.

Jaejoong feels guilty about it and Yunho's heart breaks every time he sees the slight tinge of sadness in Jaejoong's eyes when he sees Yunho playing with kids.

But Yunho is fine with not having biological children. He has Jaejoong and Jaejoong is his world.