Underneath The Cherry Tree {Yunho/Jaejoong}

Twitter Drabbles Collection

Jaejoong looks at the boy standing not far away from him and tilts his head.

His father once told him to not judge people at first glance because everyone has a story to tell, a story which defines who they are and unless we know that story, we should not judge. And now - as odd as it seems - Jaejoong wonders what kind of story the inhumanely - okay not really inhumanely - tall boy standing under the cherry tree has to tell.

He is the typical handsome guy with his well-defined body, small face, sharp features and pretty - gosh are they pretty - hands.

Jaejoong can imagine him to be an athlete of some sort. Maybe a basketball player, he has the build for that. Or he is a member of a track team. And it wouldn't surprise Jaejoong if he also happens to be popular. Handsome guys like him are bound to be popular.

Pouting his lips, Jaejoong steps forward to take a better look at the other's face, suddenly feeling self-conscious about his slightly chubby cheeks and too big eyes when he sees how well-proportioned everything is on the other's face.

Suddenly, the boy turns his head and stares at him, causing Jaejoong's eyes to widen as he looks away with a gasp.

He prays that the other would just continue to ignore him.

"Hi."

But he doesn't.

Jaejoong bites his bottom lip and turns his head to take a look at the stranger, his cheeks turning red when he sees the other smiling at him.

Gosh he's so handsome.

"I'm Jung Yunho."

Jaejoong takes the hand offered to him, shaking it weakly."Kim Jaejoong."

Yunho chuckles."I know."