Green-Eyed Trouble {Yunho/Jaejoong}

Twitter Drabbles Collection

Yunho pushes her away the moment she hugs him, but it's still not fast enough because Jaejoong sees it all. He sees the look of hurt in his boyfriend's eyes before the other turns around and walks away.

To see the other's retreating back has him moving as well, his hands shoving the whining source of trouble aside as he runs after Jaejoong.

"Jaejoongie, wait!"

But Jaejoong doesn't wait, so he runs faster to catch up with him, getting a hold of the other's arm once he is close enough. But Jaejoong frees himself immediately although he does not walk away and turns around to face Yunho with a frown.

"I told you that she would try something like this at some point but you didn't believe me."

"I really didn't expect-"

"But I did!" Jaejoong yells, not caring about the students staring at them."I knew that the is going to throw herself at you and I warned you but you said I overreacted and look what happened!"

Yunho sighs and holds his hands up in surrender."Okay, alright. I'm sorry but please let's talk about it somewhere else."

"No, we'll talk about it just like you talked about my male friends yesterday, here in the ing hallway so every single person will hear about our issues."

"Jaejoongie..."

"I'm so ing sick of it, Yunho. I can understand that you are jealous sometimes because yes I am touchy with my friends, but that's because I treat them like my siblings and I never give any of them any hope for more. That's why none of them ever tried anything, but you..." Jaejoong takes a deep breath as the invisible knot in his throat tightens.

He fights the tears, knowing that he is going to lose eventually."You keep raising their hopes. I know you are naturally nice, but you need to learn who to treat how. I'm sick of shooing them all away when they throw themselves at you. That's your job. To show them you're off limits."

Yunho sees just how tired and hurt Jaejoong is and knowing his boyfriend, the other probably didn't sleep all night because he felt guilty about having too much skinship with his friends like Yunho accused him of yesterday.

It was in this very hallway that Yunho yelled at Jaejoong for being too touchy feely with his friends. He barely gave Jaejoong any chance to apologize yesterday and now he hurt him once again, unintentionally, but still.

He steps closer, carefully getting a hold of Jaejoong before pulling the other into his arms and when he hears his boyfriend sobbing into his chest, his own tears threaten to fall."Baby, I'm sorry. I know I should've trusted your judgement. I'll do better, I'll listen to you. Please don't leave me, I can't live without you."

Yunho is scared. So, so scared.

What if Jaejoong isn't only sick of shooing those people away but also sick of Yunho and their relationship?

"I would never leave you, Yunho." Jaejoong cries softly."I love you. It just hurts to see those kind of people around you without you doing anything to make them leave."

"I know, I'm sorry for bringing pain to you." Yunho pulls back to look at his boyfriend, his hands coming up to cup Jaejoong's cheeks."Please believe me, I love no one else but you. There has always been you only."

Jaejoong smiles, he knows that he can trust Yunho. He gets jealous easily, but deep down, he trusts Yunho.

He tiptoes to kiss his boyfriend before pulling back after hearing a stiffled sob.

Yunho is crying.

"I was so scared of losing you."

Jaejoong shakes his head and hugs him, tight." You won't lose me."

requested by @xiah & @mariadyvessa