A Fun-Filled Day

: : Past or Present : :

::::::::::::::::

Min Hee and Eun Ah went to the food court in the mall to grab something to eat and then went to the company and went straight to work.

"Morning Becca. You got a message from your father, it's on the desk. Oh, Kris, it's nice to see you again." One of my father's assistant managers, Ayumi, came up to Min Hee and Eun Ah. Rebecca was Min Hee's English name and Kristen was Eun Ah's English name.

"Hey." Eun Ah smiled at Ayumi who smiled back.

"Alright. Kris is going to be in charge for this week. Her parents sent her here." Min Hee explained to Ayumi who nodded and she headed down to her office. Ayumi then handed Eun Ah a file.

"Here, the details are there and if you ever need me, just page me." Ayumi smiled at Eun Ah and left. Eun Ah sighed and headed up to her office.

As she walked through the building to her office which was on the top floor, people greeted her politely, welcoming her back.

Even though her parents owned many international businesses all over the world, she still knew everyone ever since she was little. She believed that for a business to become successful, you need to be able to get to know your employees and be on comfortable with them.

When she reached the elevator, she saw a couple of her father's business partners who greeted her respectfully. She smiled and bowed back. She then spotted 2 guys that she did not recognize. One of the men, Kim Joon Soo, noticed her stare.

"Eun Ah, I believe that you have not met my son yet. His name is Kim Michael Jung and this is his friend, Cho Joon Young. I believe that they are the same age as you." He smiled at Eun AH, introducing the boys to her. She smiled and bowed at them and they did too in return.

"It's nice meeting you." She told them and turned to continue walking to her office with them following her. She directed most of the business partners, giving them some files and explaining things to them. Soon, it was only the father and the two guys. As she arrived at her office, she turned around to face them.

"Sung Soo shii, can you please look over the files of the rivaling companies and transfer them to my inbox?" She asked him nicely and he nodded, heading to his office, leaving Eun Ah and the two guys alone in front of her office.

"So why aren't you guys in school? It's Friday." Eun Ah asked them, striking a conversation as she opened her office. She beckoned them in and they entered. She followed them and closed the door. She rounded on her desk, cleaning up the files that lied, scattered all over her desk.

"Well, we have today off because it's finals week. And since we're seniors, we get to choose to be exempted from a final so we're done with our finals for this semester. My dad dragged me here and wants me to see how the company works and hopes that I will follow his footsteps. I brought Joon with me so I don't get bored." Michael dully answered as he and Joon sat down in the two chairs facing Eun Ah's desk. Eun Ah chuckled.

"Oh yeah, you can call me Youngsky. It's my nickname. I'm not really that used to being called Joon Young. And Michael's nickname is Chance." The other guy told Eun Ah who nodded.

"My Korean name is Eun Ah but my English name is Kristen. You can call me whichever you want." She told them and they nodded. "But you guys have funny nicknames." She giggled and they laughed along with her.

"Yeah, we like our nicknames, they're funny but have a deep meaning to it which is why we picked them." Youngsky explained and Eun Ah smiled at him.

"As much as I want to continue this conversation, I have work to do. So would you mind helping me by doing some errands for me?" She asked them politely. They looked at each other and shrugged.

"Sure. We don't have much to do anyway." They replied and Eun Ah chuckled. She handed them some files.

"There are post-its on each file with a name, floor number, and cubicle. I need those delivered to those people. Thanks for the help." Eun Ah smiled at them and they smiled back.

"No problem. We'll be back when we're done." They left the room, leaving Eun Ah alone in her office. She sighed and slumped down in her chair before starting to file through the papers that were on her desk.

::::::::::::::::::

As the afternoon came around and Eun Ah's fun-filled lunch break with Youngsky, Chance, and Min Hee was memorable, Eun Ah finished all the paperwork and met up with Min Hee at her office.

"Hey Eun, let's go to the mall. I miss spending quality time with each other." Min Hee suggested and Eun Ah agreed.

They left the office and relieved the workers from their jobs. Both bid goodbyes to the business partners and the employees as well as Chance and Youngsky. Eun Ah cheerfully exchanged numbers with Chance and Youngsky who promised that they would come and hang out again.

They both climbed into Min Hee's car and drove off to the mall. They went to their favorite stores, tried on some clothes, went to the pet store and played with the pets.

"Eun Ah! Let's go here!" Min Hee called out to Eun Ah and pointed at a store with fancy clothes that was apparently new since Eun Ah never saw it before.

"Alright, alright. Calm down." Eun Ah replied coolly and they walked toward the store that Min Hee pointed to.

While Min Hee was looking through the racks, Eun Ah stood next to her, observing the store. Her eyes then lingered onto the next store. She almost did a double take.

There were two guys that looked very familiar to her.

She slowly walked closer to the exit of the store to get a better view of them.

She gasped and quickly hid behind a rack as they turned around. Min Hee then popped up out of nowhere.

"Whatcha hidin' for?" She asked cutely. Eun Ah gasped and took a step back with her hand over her heart.

"Geez, Min. Don't scare me like that." She breathed out and Min Hee frowned.

"Sorry! My bad! I didn't think I scared you! But really, what's up? Why are you hiding?" She asked curiously. Eun Ah shushed her.

"Well, I just saw some people that I recognized in the store next to the one we're in and they're in my school. Their names are-" Eun Ah was cut off by a too-familiar voice.

"Eun Ah? Is that you?"

Eun Ah turned around and saw Onew and Key standing a mere 5 feet away from her with a surprised look on their faces.

:::::::::::::::::::