Endless surprises

: : Past or Present : :
A/N: I replaced the last chapter which was an A/N with a new chapter!

::::::::::::::::

After the party ended, Jun Hyung came to fetch me and offered to drive me home but I declined politely.

I admit, I was jealous throughout the whole party that Jun Hyung was only talking to Ashley and so not having him drive me home was, in a way, his punishment.

"But then who’s going to drive you home?" He asked and Tiffany came to my rescue. She slung her arm around my neck.

"Nicky and I are going to go to Eun Ah’s house tonight and sleepover like we use to so we’ll drop her off." Tiffany informed Jun Hyung who looked dismayed.

"Alright. Have fun." He smiled at me and left.

"You have a good one." Nicole, who popped up after Jun Hyung had left, commented and I shot her a confused look. She sighed exasperatedly.

"Usually, guys would get sort of mad at girls if they spend too much time with their girlfriends and not enough time with them but he understands that you need to hang out with your girlfriends once in a while." She explained to me and I smiled unknowingly.

"Yeah, but I’m still confused. I don’t know who to choose. I like both Jun Hyung and Onew but this weekend, I’m going to the States to see Onew. And I feel like if I get rejected again, that Jun Hyung is just a rebound and that I end up hurting him." I told them and was in deep thought as we left the party and drove back to my house.

We had a little version of our own party and they of course, slept over. It had been about a year since I last saw them and a year since I had been this happy.

And even more so, I found out that Nicole and Tiffany would be coming back to Seoul High School.

We jumped up and down when we found out that we would be in the same homeroom again like the past 4 years.

On the other hand, we also had to deal with Soshi and the kingkas that were also in our homeroom.

It seemed like things were changing for the better.

Or were they?

::::::::::::::::::

When we got to school, people were whispering and pointing at us.

"Hey, isn’t that Tiffany and Nicole with Eun Ah?"

"Hey! They’re back! Tiffany and Nicole!"

I felt as happy as the people were because now I had my old group back.

Last year, during our junior year, Nicole, Tiffany, and I were almost like stars.

Us three were dancers as well as singers. Tiffany was a trainee at SME while Nicole was a trainee at Daesung Entertainment.

On YouTube, we set up a joint account. We posted videos of us dancing to various Korean and American songs and singing our own covers as well. We even did some acting videos. We made short skits from movies and we were already gaining popularity.

But then they left last year, having been excused from training for a year, and went back to the States.

And now they told me that they were back and training again so it seemed like the good old times were back as well.

Well, ALMOST like the good old times.

I still had a lot on my mind with Onew and Jun Hyung.

The second we entered homeroom, the room echoed in cheers and the boys bombarded Tiffany and Nicole with hugs. I giggled at the mass tangle of guys and girls. I then noticed Doo Joon’s confused look.

"Oh, Doo Joon oppa, these are my friends, Nicole and Tiffany. They transferred back just yesterday." I informed him and he flashed a smile at them. They smiled back and we took our usual seats.

:::::::::::::::

"Class, we have a new student." The homeroom teacher announced as soon as the announcements on the intercom were made. We immediately hushed up and a girl with dark hair walked in.

Tiffany, Nicole, and I froze.

It was Ashley.

She stood near the teacher's desk and introduced herself.

"Annyonghaseyo. My English name is Ashley but my Korean name is Ae-Cha. You can call me whichever. I hope that we can be friends and please treat me well."

The class clapped and then she saw Jun Hyung and came over. She was surprised to see me with Tiffany and Nicole.

"Oh! Hey Eun Ah shii! I didn't see you there." She smiled brightly and waved at me.

I plastered on a smile and waved back. She turned back and started to immediately talk to Jun Hyung. Apparently Doo Joon and the rest knew her while Kibum and the boys turned to look at me, utterly confused.

"I'll tell you all later. Maybe during lunch, preferably." I told them and they nodded.

But when lunch arrived, Ashley came with us as well so we couldn't talk then.

As Ashley was introduced to the boys, Tiffany, and Nicole, she asked a couple of questions.

"Kibum, are you and Eun Ah dating?" Her question caused the boys, Nicole, Tiffany, and I to burst in laughter.

"Kibum and Eunnie? No way!" Alexander burst in to a fit of giggles which made us laugh even harder.

"Yeah! Eun and I? No way! She and I are like twins!" Kibum snickered at the thought of us even looking like a couple.

Ashley blushed pink.

"O-oh. S-sorry. I didn't know." She stuttered out. I smiled at her.

"Nah, it's alright. Kibum and I used to get that a lot. He and I have been best friends ever since 7th grade." I told her and she nodded.

"So then are you and Kevin going out? You guys seem compatible and close." She asked and an awkward silence fell upon the boys, Tiffany, Nicole, and I.

Right. Jun Hyung and his friends didn't know what happened over break.

But Kevin broke the silence.

"No, we're not going out. We're just really close friends." He smiled at her and she smiled back, blushing.

But Jun Hyung and his friends didn't looked convinced. They glanced between Kevin and I with question marks above their heads.

Kevin and I glanced each other and through our eyes, we sent a mental message to the rest not to tell them.

::::::::::::::

My stomach clenched as Kevin and Eun Ah glanced at each other.

Eun Ah was once again hiding something from me.

Damn, my plan to make Eun Ah jealous with Ashley wasn't working.

I would have to tell Ashley that the plan was over and maybe think of another plan.

Ashley and I agreed that we didn't like each other anymore and I had forgiven her for leaving me last year. The past is past and I'm sort of glad she did either wise I would have never met Eun Ah.

And now, I was burning with jealousy as the thought popped up.

The thought of Kevin and Eun Ah being together.

Were they dating in secret? Even more, behind my back?

They knew that I like Eun Ah yet they're dating nonetheless?

:::::::::::::::

The day was one of my bittersweet days. It was a lot happier, wilder, and I smiled at a lot more because of Nicole and Tiffany. But there was still some awkwardness with Ashley around and not to mention that Ashley was in our Chemistry class as well.

The teacher changed our seats. I was paired up with Eli while Jun Hyung and Ashley was paired up at another table.

After school, though, I made up my mind to tell Kibum about my plan to go to the States this weekend which was only 3 days away.

Like usual, Kibum was at my locker when school ended.

"Kibum, do you have to go to training after school?" I asked him as I put my books away. He shook his head.

"Nope, why?" He asked me curiously.

"I need to talk to you so we should head to my house." I told him and he understood what I meant.

It was serious topic if I told him that we had to go to my house to talk about it. He called his brother and told him where he was going and then hopped into my car and we drove off.

When we got home, we headed towards the kitchen for a snack and then I dismissed the maids so that Kibum and I could talk privately.

"So what's wrong, Eun?" Kibum asked me after checking that the maids were gone and out of sight. I took a deep breath.

"I'm going to the States during the weekend. I'm going to find Onew. I let go him in 8th grade and I don't even want to think about letting him go again." I told Kibum who blinked and then smirked.

"About time." He said and my eyes widened and I smacked him on his arm.

"You knew?!" I almost yelled at him. He nodded.

"I had a feeling that you were going to, anyway. We're twins, remember? I know you." He smiled and my anger boiled down and I smiled back.

"Of course. So you're okay with it?" I asked him tentatively.

"Yep. I know that you love him and Onew loves you back. The only thing that's separating you to is his arranged marriage so I'm in full support of you going after him. I'm glad that you're finally stepping up and not letting the arranged marriage affect you." He smiled at me encouragingly.

What he said almost brought tears to my eyes and I pulled him into a hug. He was shocked at first but hugged back.

"Thanks, Kibum. I know I can always count on you. And of course, I'm not going to let a little thing get in the way." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Well! I have to go change now. Nicky, Tiff, and I are going out later today. See ya!" I was happy that I now had the support of Kibum and skipped upstairs. Kibum chuckled at my behavior but then frowned.

"If only you knew that there was one more thing that was standing in the way of you and Onew being together again. Your OWN arranged marriage, that is."

He whispered sadly and left the house.

::::::::::::::::

WHOOOOO! Chapter 19! :D Wow...I never expected for it to go this far...^^
Hope you guys like these past two chapters! :D I worked hard on it....lol XD
Also, expect my Kevin fanfic to be coming out next week! :D When I update this one, I'll post up the link!
Most likely, it'll be on here but if winglin still has problems, I'll post it up on asianfanfics.com and then transfer it here when winglin has solved my little story making problems...>.<
Another notice: I'm Christian so this weekend, I might not be able to post up a new chapter at all. Just heads up. If I do, then you're lucky. :) If I do post it, it's because you guys comment more and because I love you guys. :P
Comment! ^^