Chapter 2

Adventure of Royal Knight

 

Sulli’s POV

I was happy because appa brought me with him. I was known as ageyo princess in my house. I can have anything with my ageyo. I hated going to kindergarten because the girls were jealous of me. The boys were so kind; they always give me candy, and teddy bear. The girls hated me but they didn’t dare to do anything harm me, because my appa is the General. I didn’t know what the General is, but I knew everyone respects my appa very much. I’m so proud of my appa. He is the most handsome, and powerful man in the kingdom. And my umma is most beautiful woman. So no wonder I was born with pretty face like that. Not only me, all of my unnies are beautiful and pretty too.

Today I tried to make an excuse that persuaded my maids, and my mom believed that I had a stomachache. But staying home alone is so boring. All my sisters went to school. I played with my dolls and teddy bears alone. I was playing “happy cooking family”. My brownish teddy bear resembled my appa, because my appa is very huge … um … no no … very tall. And my Barbie doll is beautiful exactly like my umma. Others fairytale baby dolls are me and my unnies. I pressed my teddy bear and Barbie doll together. They’re kissing, just like my appa and my umma did every day. I giggled while recalling that time. I always peep them, and dreaming one day I have a kiss with my prince.

I was in my appa’s car to his friend’s mansion. I never go to other’s mansion, except my mansion. So I’m so curious about other’s mansion. Is it big like my house? Is it beautiful and many toys like my place? The car stopped in front of the huge mansion. It looks bigger than my house … just a little bit … little like … like my tiny finger. I didn’t mean my house is not that big. Actually my house’s also big. Whatever, comparing made me confused.

My appa held my hand, and walked with him to the mansion. I walked through the big gate, and big garden. Now I changed my mind, I didn’t like to visit other’s mansion. When I was at my mansion, I didn’t need to walk tiredly like this. The maid always carried me to anywhere I want to go to in the mansion. I thought they should build the mansion smaller. “The big house” synonyms with “must walking too much”. I walked more than 5 minutes, but still not reach the mansion. Finally, I approached the mansion.  

At the door, I saw a tall man was standing, and next to him, is a boy. I thought he may be at the same with me. He hid himself behind the older man, so I couldn’t see his face clearly. I just knew he had a cute mushroom hair.

-          Hi, General Yunho – my appa said

-          Hi, Changmin – the man named Yunho said to my appa

-          Is this cute girl your youngest daughter? – that man said and smiled to me

-          Hi, General Yunho – I said and bowed to him, smiling happily

-          Your daughter is so cute. Taemin, say hi to General Changmin and his daughter – the man said and pulled the boy in front of me

-          Hi – he said, nodded his head, then ran back to uncle Yunho, still hid behind

-          Sorry, my son is pretty shy. He didn’t talk much – uncle Yunho said

-          It’s fine. He’s still too young. – my appa said

-          I’m so envious with you. You have many cute daughters. But I all have naughty sons. – Uncle Yunho said

-          But I should be the one who is jealous of us. Because I want to have a son. So I can teach him how to fight – my appa said, and giggled

-          Ah… it’s time the meeting begins. We should go to my room – uncle Yunho glanced overhis watch

-          Sulli, stay here, and play with Taemin. You must follow him, or you’ll get lost – my appa warned

Then my appa and uncle Yunho went upstairs, left me alone with the boy. Um… his name is Taemin, right? My appa asked me company with him.

______________________________________________

Taemin’s POV

This was the first time I met her – Sulli. She’s so cute in the pony-tails, and her pink dress. As the far distance, I saw her jumped and swung her dad’s arms around. And her pony-tails flies into the air. That day’s weather was so cold. When she smiled to me, I felt like she’s a tiny sun that warmed up the cold winter. I was a very shy one. I used to be bullied in school because of my stupid mushroom hair. I told my umma that I wanted to change my hair, but my umma said I was very cute in the mushroom hair. Actually I had a little power, but I was forbidden to use it. My appa said my power could hurt everyone so if I would be caught while using my power, my appa would punish me.  

-          Hi, my name is Sulli. I’m 5 years old – she said and offered her hand to me

-          Um … Taemin, I’m 6 – I shorten my intro

-          So, you’re my oppa. Taemin oppa – she sang happily and jumped around me

-          Yes, I am. – my cheek blushing because of her ageyo

-          Do you have doll or teddy bear, oppa? I’m so bored, I want to play  – she said

-          No, I am a boy, so I don’t have doll or teddy bear – I said

-          So sad – she pouted cutely and sat on the couch

-          Don’t be sad. Oppa will treat you candy and ice cream  - I said

-          Really? I love candy and ice cream – she jumped in happily

-          Follow me

Then I guided her into the kitchen. I opened the fridge, and saw ice cream box was the highest tray of the fridge. But I and Sulli were too short to get it. I saw a chair nearby us. I used the chair as the leader. I stood on the chair, now I could get the ice cream box. After that, I closed the fridge. Back to the living room, I opened the ice cream box. It’s a banana-peppermint flavor. I really like that flavor. I gave Sulli a spoon, then we started eating.

-          Wow, it’s so delicious, oppa – Sulli sang

-          It’s my favorite – I took a huge spoon into my mouth

Sulli ate it happily, she didn’t care anything while eating ice-cream. The spoon seemed too big for her tiny mouth. So her face got messed with ice cream. She to spoon cutely. I wanted to help her wipe off the ice cream on her face. But I was afraid she would get angry if I touched her face. But she’s too cute with messing face like a kitten

-          You’re so cute – I stared at her

-          You’re cute too, oppa – she gave me her eye-smile

-          Am I cute? But my classmate said I was stupid – I said

-          No, you’re so cute in the mushroom hair – she said and touched my hair

This was also the first time a girl said I was cute with the mushroom hair, except my umma. I was so happy. I didn’t know why. I took all my brave to wipe off her face. She looked up, and smiled to me. She didn’t mind if I touched her face.

-          Oppa, we finish eating. Let’s go the garden, and play outside – she said and pulled me out the garden

Finally we held each other’s hand. I swung my hand and hers up and down happily. We played “Hide and Seek”. Sulli said she liked riding horse, but there’s no horse her. I disguised myself as a horse, let her ride on me. Sulli even thought me as a real horse, she patted my but lightly. That made me blushing hard, but she didn’t notice it. She still laughed happily. I didn’t mind if she thought me as a horse. I was happy for doing that for her. I didn’t notice that time had passed so quickly.

-          Taemin – my umma called me

-          Yes, umma? – I shouted from the garden

-          Bring Sulli back the mansion. She needs to go home – my umma said

What? Sulli would go back home. But I didn’t want to separate from her. We were playing very happily. I couldn’t keep her here any longer. Her appa was waiting for her. I held her hand, we back to the mansion. As Sulli saw my parents and her appa, she rushed to her appa. Left me alone. I back to my parents, sat next to them.

-          It seems you and Sulli get along very well – my mom teased us

-          Yes, aunty. Taemin oppa is very kind – Sulli said

-          So do you like your Taemin oppa? – my mom asked an awkward questions

That questions made me blushing harder. But I really looked forward Sulli’s questions. I stared at her, waited for her answer.

-          I like Taemin oppa most. He gave me candy and extremely delicious ice cream – she sang happily

I was so happy to heaven. Sulli said she liked me most. I smiled to her back. My parents and uncle Changmin giggled because of Sulli’s ageyo. No one could resist her ageyo, even me.

-          Good-bye, General Yunho and Mrs – her appa said

-          Good-bye, Changmin. Please, feel free to come to my mansion – my appa said and shook hands with uncle Changmin

-          Good-bye, Sulli – I said sadly

-          Bye-bye, Taemin oppa – she pouted and was about crying

Oh no, please don’t cry. I was so sad when seeing her like this. She hugged me tightly, and whispered “come and play with me next time” I was surprised and shocked because of Sulli’s sudden hug, Sulli asked me go to her house next time. I nodded happily, and waved hands happily. So Sulli did while sitting in her car.

During that day, my umma kept teasing me with Sulli. She said it’s the time she saw I get along well with a girl. And she really loved Sulli, because she wanted to have a cute daughter like her since a long time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

double update today, hehe