The Request

Finding Her Way Back To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Am I having a nightmare?"  Bom asked herself. She began pitching her cheeks so hard that her eomma had to grab her hands to prevent Bom from hurting herself. Her cheeks were so red now.

She was now in her father's home office together with her parents and Youngbae. The rest of the family, Dara and Dong Wook were waiting anxiously in the living room.

"Why appa? Why? You know Seunghyun and I have a history. Why?"  Bom  sobbed.

" I am sorry that you had to find out about this arranged marriage the way you did. We certainly did not plan to break the news to you in this way. Appa and eomma are very sorry, Bommie," Mr Park held his daughter's hands firmly.

Bom could see the sadness in her father's eyes but she was too disappointed and upset right now to be able to comfort her father. She had thought that her family wanted her to come home because they wanted her to be close by  so that they could support and encourage one another through the crisis that the family was facing but it turned out they wanted her home so they could marry her off as part of a deal with Seunghyun. She felt like an object. She felt used.

" Noona, the family, especially appa went through a lot of difficulties after the embezzlement case. We really thought that the company would not be able to surviv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter