Blue

Finding Her Way Back To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you have an admirer, huh? Typical!" Bom scoffed. 

She was in Seunghyun's car as he was driving her home despite her protests.

"You saw Krystal?" Seunghyun stuttered. "Don't misunderstand Bom. She means nothing to me. Yes,she is very interested and has been interested in me since Mina's passing but I have never given her special attention." Seunghyun explained. However, what he did not expect was Bom's reply.

"We'll see about that. I heard she is almost a permanent fixture on your arm at corporate events,concerts and parties. "

" Her father is one of our business partners Bom and so naturally, she is always at these events and because she is a popular model, she gets invited to a lot of events that I go to. Your husband to be is a very sought-after man you know!" Seunghyun joked trying to lighten the mood.

Bom sighed as she continued, "You see, Mr Choi with our history, I don't really have much confidence or trust in what you say. Besides, if you really like her just tell me. It doesn't really matter to me. I'm sure we can work something out. After all, this is an arranged marriage. We did not marry because we love one another,right? "

As much as it hurt Bom to say those words to the man she once loved dearly and perhaps still love, Bom put up a brave front and uttered those venomous words. She needed to protect herself. She was on the losing end in their love triangle 10 years ago. She was not about to let it happen again. If there is going to be a love triangle on the onset of her relationship with Seunghyun, then she would rather get out of the equation and let him be happy.

"So as I was saying, if you love Krystal be honest and let me know. It's too late now with the public engagement and the mer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter