Everywhere I turn, there you are.

Finding Her Way Back To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom took a deep breath and looked at herself in the car mirror.

"You are Dr Park Bom. Head of Paediatrics at Mount Sinai Hospital. Well, you were holding that position before you came home...." she chuckled... "So being Head of Pediatrics here should not be a problem. You go girl!" She murmured to herself before winking at her own image.

With that she stepped out of her Mini Cooper and walked towards the entrance of Seoul National University Children's Hospital. She was glad that she was going to start work today as that meant that she did not have to think of Seunghyun and the marriage deal.

Bom attracted a lot of attention as she entered the hospital. Her beauty and grace was difficult to miss but  as usual, Bom was oblivious to the admiration and interest people were showing her. As she was walking, she chanced upon a tv screen at the hospital waiting area - Seunghyun. Seunghyun was on TV! He was being interviewed by the reporter and he looked so dashing in a suit! Bom shook her head vigorously as if to get rid of her thoughts.

As she turned away to continue walking she accidentally hit something and almost fell to the floor. Luckily a pair of strong, comfortable arms managed to break her fall.

"Omo!!"

"Are you ok miss?"

Bom looked up and saw a young male doctor looking at her. She took a quick glance at his name tag - " Kim Jaejoong" 

"Oh. I am fine. Thanks. I am sorry for bumping into you. I really should look where I am going."

"It's ok."  He smiled. " I'll be going now. Don't fall when I am not around ok? " Jaejoong winked and walked away.

Bom immediately blushed. Did he just flirt with her?! She stared at Jaejoong's back for awhile until she heard someone calling her.

"Dr Park! You're here!"

Bom turned and saw the hospital director, Professor Yang walking towards her.

She hurriedly walked towards him and bowed.

"Annyeong hashimnikka, Prof Yang. So nice to see you again. Please call me Bom."

" So nice to see you too Bom. We are very excited to have you here! There is so much anticipation about your arrival. In fact, parents have been asking us for information on when the famous pediatrician  Dr Park Bom will be joining us. Oh and congratulations on your soon-to-be engagement! I heard it on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter